💙Sayori X Natsuki💗-Here, Let me Help you

WASSUP GUYSSSSS HOPE YOU ENJOY THIS!! WARNINGS: FLUFF ^^

Sayori(POV)

I had actually woken up early today for school! I'm very happy with myself so now for once, I can get to school early!! I walked up to the school building.

I pushed open the doors and walked down the long hallways to find my classroom. I peered into the classrooms and saw that no one was there.

The sun-filled up the classrooms so beautifully. I took my phone out and took a few pictures to save the memory. 

I continued to walk down the halls looking for something to do that when I heard a loud noise, it sounded like pots and pans falling. 

I ran to the cafeteria and walked into the kitchen. There I saw Natuski sitting on the floor in pain because the pots and pan had fallen on her.

Natsuki(POV)

Ow!.. those stupid old pots and pans! I looked up and jumped back surprised to see Sayoris smiling face in front of me. 

"S-Sayori? What the hell are you doing here?" I stammered. "Welllll... I woke up early today and I was walking around the school when I heard stuff fall!" Sayori laughed.

I blushed at her, she looks so cute right now.

Sayori extended her hand and I took it she helped me up and I looked at the mess I created. "Jeez, well, time to clean up!" I groaned. "Here Natsuki! let me help you." Sayori bent over and started to help me. 

"You don't have to it's fine Sayori!" I stammered. 

"Jeez, your so cute Natsuki!" Sayori giggled. 

"I'm not cute!"

HOPE YALL ENJOYED LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY ONESHOT IDEAS. FOLLOW THE RULES ON THE COVER. UWU HAVE A GREAT DAY/AFTERNOON/NIGHT! LOVE YALL STAY SAFE!<3333333333333333