Nikocado mees you

As someone who strives to help the need in desperate situations, you are willing to take care of a 350-400 pound fully-grown man who broke his ribs whilst his husband is out in colombia visiting his family. Walking towards his apartment, you knock on the door. "Hello?" You open it. You hear what sounds like Kirby inhaling; someone gasping. "JEEPERS PEEPERS!!! THERE'S A BERGLUAR!!!! SOMEONE SAVE MEEe hee hee......" You hear crying. "Hello? I'm sorry, I'm your new caretaker." You walk towards the door and peek behind it to see a large mass of what looks like Jabba the Hutt or Ursula on a bed with a food tray and it wore an oxygen mask. Whilst crying, or whatever he was doing, he was looking up. He stops crying to look at you. He seemingly grew more chins and chuckled. "Ok, ok ok ok!!!" It says in a happy voice. You look around the room. There was fast food wrappers all around the bed, the bed was undone, and it smelled like cheese water. "Hellooo!!! You're kinda cute..." You blush. "T-thanks..." You walk into the room picking up the wrappers. "Guys, isn't he cute?" Who was he talking to? Was he hallucinating from the grease he seemingly drinks? You look up and see a camera. What...? Was this guy filming himself... Eating? "Ugh, Orlin must have hired you... Well, I'm not complaining..." He looks up and down at you. "Uhm, yeah. Thanks." you shyly mumble. He looked at the camera, his oxygen pipe turning with him. "What's your name?" He asked, still looking at the camera. " Y/N." "I'm nik...." He made a weird laugh that sounded like, "Hmm hmmm hmm". You clean up and he continues to eat. He talks to the camera. So, he's a mukabgner?? That's kinda... Cute! You think to yourself. You get up and throw the wrappers away. You notice one across from him. You reach over to grab it, forgetting he has a large stomach and you fall onto him. Well, his stomach, taht is... You look at him, he looks at you. Was this what love at first sight is?