Hos[pital

You wake up in a white room. You see your future husband. "N-n-nik?" You gasp for air. He stands up. "Y/N!!!" He hugs you. He sits on the bed, breaking it. Nik cries. You, on the broken bed, sing your guy's song. "I won't lie toyou.... I know he's just not right for you... And you can tell me if I'm off but i see in your face when you say that he's the one that you want..." "I know i can treat you beter..." Nik joins. "than he can..." You black out.

 You wake up, nikocado avocado next to you. "Babe.. I can take you back!" He exciteingly says. You smile faintly. Nik picks you up. "Are you reday?" You nod. He opens the window and jumps out of it, you only being on the first story. Nik tries running with you in his arms. This was so romantic.

Nik and you sit in the apartment, you in casts. He had broken your spine, most of your ribs, your hands, your pelvis and all 4 of your leg bones. "N-nik.. I see you *COUGH COUGH* have h-healed your ribs..." Nik looks at you with his head put back to look like he had 4 chins. "My ribs never broke..." You feel like you had just broke the rest of your frail ribs. "Nik... What? W-were you lying to me  t-the entire time?" He gasps and turns his head ever so slightly with his mouth open. "What are you trying to say? PEASANT!" You feel like he had just sat on you again.

Just then, the door is kicked open.