Chapter 1☆

Word count ~3112
Sexual seance ahead

Zayn's POV ~ * ~

I sat on the floor with Liam Louis Niall and Harry sat on the sofar all cubbled up together. We where watching Iron Man 2 I do love the film but right now all I can do is look up at the 4 and want to be in the middle.

You see we'er all in this 5 way relationship but because Louis and Liam are natural Doms they wanted me Harry and Niall to be subs so we agreed but then Liam said onw of us sould be a pet to them and the all agreed that that was going to be me. I wasnt really that happy about it I wanted to be treated the same as Harry and Niall but because I was the pet I had my own rules hard ones where Niall and Harry had all the once like dont talk anless talk to first I wasnt aloud to talk at all only bark and acked will a dog.

I looked at the boys and barked smiling when Liam looked down to me but then that smiled quickly went when Liam said.

"Quite dog" I let out a small gasp on that the other herd I looked down close to tears I bought my legs up the my chest and lend agenst the sofar not pay any mind to the film playing.

How could Liam just dismiss me like that. Its like he dosnt evan care about me at all like all I really was was just a dog and pet.

I didnt evan notice the film had stoped playing and that the Liam and Louis had made Niall and Hardy start making out.

I was only bought out of my thoughts when I hurd Niall moan. I looked up to see Niall topless and Harry making out with him whilst Louis and Liam watched.

I know where his would lean and I know that I wouldnt really be used most of the time Harry and Louis are together and so are Niall and Liam and I would just suck one or two off and then get told to wank to realise I only ever got fucked one in a while if one of the subs we're ill or couldnt take being fucked.

I slowly got up and left to room as i was walking out the door Liams voice stopped me.

"Pup where are you going"He asked with a frown.

I know i couldnt talk so I just shook my head and lefted walking up stairs and instead of going right into the master beroom where thier was a king sized be Louis Liam Niall and Harry sleep on and me sometimes curles up on the end or in the dog baskets in the corner of sometimes in the cage that is keeped under the bed.

Instead of Going right in thier I turned left into the guess room where we hardly ever used juat if someone was bad or wanted to be alone and right now i want to be alone I whent in and inside was a queen sized bed and also a cage but tonight i wanted a good night sleep I never told the others that I never really sleped well in the basket cage or at the end of the bed but how could I if i want aloud to speck.

I took off my top and jeanse also taking out the talied buttplug i was made to waer that was so uncomfortable and the clip in ears that poke out the top of my black hair. I put then on the side table and got into bed under the covers as i went to close my eyes the door was open and the boys come in all looking at me with a worried face.

"Zayn we want you to talk to us whats wrong"Louis says sitting next to me on the edge of the bed but I just rolled over and faced the other way.

"Zaynie please talk to us we need to trust eachother" Niall said.

"Dont call me that" I said in a small risky voice i hadnt talked all day or drank alot of my voice was very dry and a bit sore.

"Zaynie"Niall said reaching out to stroke my hair but i pulled away.

"I said dont call me that I want to sleep so go have your fun and leave me alone" I said I was a bit argrey i didnt want to talk to them and I told them that.