chapter 4

"Looks Liam we need to include zayn more then ever right now he's upset and he clearly wants to be apart of all this, he is apart of our relationship after all" A slightly argue Louis says

Right now niall harry and zayn were all playing in the front room as louis and Liam talked in the kitchen.

"He's the dog louis he needs to know his place around there"

" His place is in our arms Liam" louis shook his head and walked away.

"You want his to be apart of this let's do it then" Liam whispers to himself.

Liam walks into the frontroom to see niall and harry cuddling zayn one on ever side. Liam was already mad but seeing zayn happy made him even more angry.

"Zayn up!" Liams voice boomed around the room.

"Liam what are you doing?" Niall asked.

"Shut the hell up niall before I beat your ass black and blue " Niall whipped around hiding himself behind louis who already had a worried harry behind him.

Zayn was visible shaking where he stood. Backing away from Liam every so often" witch only resulted in Liam laughing.

"You wanted to be apart of this right come on them bedroom now!" Liam screamed making tears well in zayns eyes as he looks at louis for help.

"Zaynie come here" louis called opening his arms for zayn how ran into them with out a second thought.

"Liam I don't know what is wrong with you right now but I want you to think about everything you have put zayn frow so we are going to vote." Louis said staying up he knew he can be scary when he wanted to be.

"A vote for what?" Liam asked and it was clear that not only Liam but harry niall and zayn were confused.

"A vote to swap Liam ans zayns roll in this realaship, if you feel you can be zayns job better then I invite you to try" louis smirks he knew if he put it the way he did Liam would never back out of it he would never let anyone make him look like a mug.

"Fine we will vote on it" Liam huffed out he knew how this was going to go he knew that they were going to vote for Liam the swap with Zayn for how ever long louis picked.

"Ok so all this who think that zayns and Liam's rolls in the realaship should be changed for 4 weeks say I" a round of I's were heared.

"Theres you have it Liam you must follow all the rules you have set for zayn ALL OF THEM" louis felt the need to really ecxasabait the fact that he had to follow every single rule that zayn had to.

"Fine whatever " Liam pouted.

"And zayn you will take on all the restonsablates that Liam must, you must be fair and keep your subs niall and harry in line." Zayn nodded fast this was so new to him he didn't know if he would even be able to be a dominant.

"Dont worry guys it will take a day or two for you get get use to this change, let's all sit down then now that that's sorted"

Everyone's nodded and sits down Liam forgetting that him and zayn were now swapped and went to sit on the sofa.

"Doggy don't sit on the sofa on the floor larmbean" louis chuckled Liam crosses his arm and then sits on the floor giving zayn a space to sit on the end of the sofa( so it went left from right-zayn niall harry and louis )

This was going to be wired but also very interesting