chapter 3

After liam had talked to the other on why I was upset they all gave me a big hug and said they were so sorry for what had happened to be honest I don't really want to be the pet anymore even tho liam promise everything will change I know it won't.

Everyone thinks that liam is 'daddy direction ' but Liams not a nice guy really he's a big bully that will always get his way even if he puts on his fake face for the fans and everyone else me harry niall and Louis know what he's really like, I think secarley we are all a little scread of liam when he gets mad. Dont get me wrong he can also be every sweet but it never stays long.

Right now we were all sat on the sofa liam had said he will let me on them now but by the way everyone was all squeezed together ans how liam would push me every now and then that he wanted me on the floor but he didn't want to look like the bad guy after everyone knows I'm upset.

After a while I got pissed off with Liam pushing agenst me so I got on the floor everyone looked at me but Liams face held a smirk.

"Zaynie why are you on the floor? " Louis asked I shook my head

"Theres no space on the sofa" I replied I put my head in my hands and continued to watch TV still feeling more alone then ever.

I don't know what to do I feel like I'll never get out of this.

"Zaynie ?" I heard nialls voice I looked up to him."Can I suck you off?"

I look right to Louis I know liam would say no its like he wants me to not be touched or something but I know Louis likes to see niall suck cock.

"Sure niall you can suck zaynie perfect cock" I blushed at louis words he always wanted to make me feel just as special as niall and harry.

Niall then got down on the floor and crowed over to me right away taking my cock and start to suck it. I moaned and throw my head back gaping, niall really did know what to do with a cock.

"Hazza why don't you rim zayn as well" Louis said I could hear liam huff but I didn't take notice I nodded and kneed up niall pulled my pants down a little more so that harry could get to my hole he wasted no time sticking his tounge right in my hole I gasped and trusted into nialls mouth.

"You enjoying that zaynie this is all about you zayn" Louis whisperd into my ear and stroking my hair out of my face. "This is all about you baby your the only one that gets to cum right now" Louis told me showing me that it really was all about me u really do love Louis.

I continued to moan and gasp as both niall and harry did what they did best being there normal slut self's and I loved it.

All to soon it was all over and I was laying on the floor spread out panting coming down from my high I still had my pants down but I didn't care niall was laying next to me on his tummy stroking my hair giggling when I would have a after sex twich ( I get them all the time they suck :o ..... )