Chaper 2

Word count ~718

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Zayn's POV ~ * ~

I woke up early and noticed that the boys where still asleep I heard everything from last night they really didn't care if I was there or not but I don't know what to do should I tell the boys that I don't want to been their dog anymore or would that be to awkward after that would I have to leave the band.

I walk down the stairs and get breakfast I made myself some pancakes and sat at the table normally I wouldn't be able to eat at the table I would have to sit on the floor and eat out of dog bowl.

I sear Liam coming down stairs. I didn't look at him I just didn't want to look at him so I didn't I just looked at my food.

"You ok Zaynie" Liam asked with nice caring smiles.

I looked up at him and looked into his eyes then turned around and shock my head I didn't like the look in his eyes it was piety and I didn't like that I didn't need his piety.

"Come on Zaynie talk to me "Liam then picked me up and sat me on his lap he also sat down on the chair.

I buried my head into the side of his neck. He patted my head and hugged me close to his body.

"You know you can talk to any of us if you need to "Liam says I feel his breath gushing over my ear.

"I don't like this any more "I say sobbing finally let it all out to him.

"Oh no no shhh... Zaynie what don't you like any more "Liam says bouncing me on his leg.

"This... being the dog I don't like it any more I liked it in the start but I don't like it any more LiLi I'm sorry" I cry out I grade a hold of Liam's top and hold it tight not wanting him to get unset and leave me I feel as if I didn't hole on tight he would disappear and I would never see him again.

"Why Zaynie i thought you liked it "He said moving me to look in his eyes.

"I did but I don't know I never really wanted to do this. I only did it for you guys"I told Liam I sear his face drop.

"Zaynie you know you never have to do anything you dont want to and excursively not for us"Liam said bring me into another hugand bringing my head into his neck as he rubbed my hair and played with the little bits at the nape of my neck.

"You dont have to do it any more Zayn you could be a Sub like Niall and Harry or a Dom if you want"Liam told me.

I've never been out to back out of something i always try and stick to something as long as i can even when it gets hard.

"No I want to try and do this just please dont make this hard" I say smiling.

"Of course Zaynie we can make some rules and we can follow then and we can all talk about what you don't like and what you do like" Liam says now rocking me in his lap.

I doesn't say any thing I just nod and cuddle closer into his chest where I felt safe and loved again finally.

Soon the other boys came down into the kitchen Liam ecsplan why I was upset and what was going on. The boys all gave me a big hug.

I know that Liam said that things where gonna change but I just don't think that it like change maybe for a day or two but then I know that is all gonna go back to normal and that sucks.

But then again who knows maybe it will all change for the better maybe they will keep to what they have said but then again who really knows what's gonna happen in the future.

~~~~~~~~~
Heya guys I'm so so so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time I really do love you guys sorry that I've been busy iv started a new collage course and iv been working really hard on that.