EPISODE 2

After getting outside, Harper made Savannah go to the springs so she wouldn't be noticed by anyone.

"Harper! There you are, where have you been?" Jess asked her daughter.

"Oh.. uhm." She looked at Ben. "I've been at the springs." She smiled, weakly.

"Oh, is Griffin not with you?" Her mother asked.

"None of us are sure where he is.." she lied, Harper knew exactly where Griffin was. stuck in the future.

"We best get home, it's getting late," Her mother said.

"Okay.." Harper replied.
———————————————
The car ride home was quiet and long.

"You okay baby? You seem down. Is it because of Griffin being missing?" Her mother finally spoke up.

"Yeah, I'm just worried about Griffin. but I'm fine other than that." She replied, quietly. She couldn't help but think something bad happened to Griffin while he was stuck in 2024. Harper did her best to keep those thoughts away. She knew he was fine.
Right?

Once home, Harper went up to her room and called Griffin. No answer. Did his phone not work? Did he lose his phone? If he's dea- no Harper, he's not dead.. I hope he's not.. No he's not dead stop thinking that he probably just doesn't have his phone.. gosh I hope that's the case.

"Night Harper." Her mother said, from outside her door.

"Night mom." She said back.

1am, 2am, 3am, 4am.. Harper sat by her phone for anything to prove Griffin was safe. Even if he was in the future. Nothing. To pass time, Harper found herself replaying the night that happened 3 weeks ago. What if he didn't pull back? What if we did kiss? I know I like him but does he like me? *ding* what if- wait.. Harper picked up her phone to see what she had been waiting for.. A text from Griffin, saying he was okay and safe.

Harper I'm back and safe. You're probably asleep, but I wanted to let you know that I'm safe.

Harper was anything but asleep right now. As soon as she read the text she got up out of bed and snuck downstairs to go to the Tremont.

——————————————
Harper never thought she would be running outside in 50 degree weather at 5am in her pjs but here she is.

Once she got to the Tremont the first place she decided to check were the springs. Savannah was over there so he could be hanging out with her.

As soon as Harper heard talking she knew it's was Griffin and Savannah. He's safe. She knew he was okay all along. It felt good knowing that she could hear his voice again. Not in a crush type of way, a way that meant he was okay and she didn't have to never hear it again. (If that makes sense)

"H-hello?.." she heard a voice say, with a cough right after.

Hahahah cliffhanger😙😙😙
Word count:481