Chapter 5: Be the Example You're Supposed to Be

We all have heard the statement that we are the end result of who we hang around. As the church, there are people and always will be people that will look up to somebody. You and I as children of God are to set positive examples to the people that do look up to us. Everybody on both sides of the spectrum have role models in their lifetime. For example, my role model is Rev. Steve Hill because he was never ashamed of speaking the True words of God, and He let God do His thing especially during the revival at Brownsville Assembly.

Don't get me wrong, everybody especially the church has flaws, and make mistakes, but we still got to be positive role models to the next generation. Don't you believe that we can be a shining light to our world? Jesus even said that we are.

The world's gonna think you're crazy, but just remember that you are who God created you to be. That's how I define what being cool is. I don't believe that it's the looks, how we talk, and how we walk that makes us cool. It's living the life the way God meant for it to be. It's never wrong to walk the way Jesus would do and talk the talk the way Jesus would do. I promise you, people will notice the Jesus in you, and they'll want what you have.