Chapter 4

i woke up around 8:00ish,  trying to get up,  but the pain in my whole body is disgusting.

it hurts knowing that i was probably safer in juvi than here.  i just stayed on my phone, switching through apps, going onto sarah cameron's story on instagram.

a whole ass party of course.

i call kie and she answers.
"did you also see sarah's story?" she says.
"yeah, i meant like, i hate her and her whole side of the island but man the fact we always invite them to parties and they never invite us, just wanna know where they find the audacity" i say as kie laughs at the last part.
"also kie, i spent the night at popes, do you want me to wake him up and walk to john bs?" i say, i obviously just wanna get my mind off things.

"yeah sure, i'll meet you guys there" she happily says before hang up.

'damn bitch not even a bye love you' i thought to myself, walking to the bathroom.

no. fucking. way. my face is all busted up. you cannot be serious oh my god not at this time.

maybe make up will fix it.

•15 minutes later

well, took a while but it's kinda okay.. i guess i'll just wear a large shirt.

(this is what i would personally wear, you can imagine what ever you want though)

i woke pope up, telling him it was past 9:00,
making him get up.
i walk to the kitchen to see if popes mum is awake, she is of course.

"oh hi y/n!" she says happily, if i'm being honest, i've always loved her, she's a gorgeous woman.
"hi miss hayward! how has your morning been so far?" i say, sometimes, i wish she could be in our friend group.

"oh you know, same old same old, but i'm making pancakes right now, would you like some?"
"oh yeah of course! thank you miss hayward" i say, just as i hear pope marching down,
"are we gonna leave now?" he says to me.
"not yet, your mums making me breakfast and i love her food, i wanna eat it before i go" i say, and just as i finished, she gave me a whole stack of pancakes.

"oh my god this looks so good, thank you miss hayward" i say, immediately digging in,
"no worries y/n, i'll always feed you"
we both laugh, i'm assuming hayward is out somewhere.

13 minutes later

im all done and i wash my plate, knife and fork, i say thank you and bye to miss hayward, then pope and i head out the door.

"you know pope you have to be a bit nicer to your mum, you know she loves you, right?" i say, if im being honest, im a tiny bit annoyed that pope takes his family for granted, i mean he's got a mother who cooks for him, loves him, supports him unconditionally. what do i have? a dakota. who does ice, heroin, cocaine, oxy and needles. who literally gives not one fuck about her children.

then popes dad, hayward. a lovely man with a lovely family, also supports and loves pope unconditionally, would stop the world for his family, and give up everything.
and i have a brad. does basically the exact thing dakota does, abuses me, screams, and is an alcoholic.

and since i have such strong genes of druggies in my family, i get addicted real easily, meaning i can't have drugs at all, unless it's weed, cause everyone's came to the conclusion im always gonna smoke weed.

we made it to john b's house, walking inside and we see everyone there.

i take a spot on the couch next to kie, and it's all silence.

"so um, about sarah's story" john b starts.
"yeah what the fuck was that?" kie exclaims.

if i'm being honest, i just kinda zoned out, i wasn't interested in that conversation at that moment, i just wanted more pancakes, i live for pancakes, especially popes mums pancakes.

"y/n what do you think?" john b says,

"oh yeah, very bitchy, can't even invite us, it's giving off jealous energy." i quickly say.
"do you even know what we're talking about?" jj says with sass, like sorry but just because you guys are morning people doesn't mean i am, i get i wake up early but man i wish i wouldn't.

wish i didn't wake up at all aswell! 😻

"honestly, no." i blurted out.
"okay then you can just come, no questions asked" he says.
he's been a bit more nicer to me definitely, so thanks, but could be nicer.
"okay yeah i know you said no questions asked but like, i need to know what's going on so i'm gonna ask questions, where are we going and what time are we going, and what should i wear?" i exclaim.
"we're going in an hour, we're going to the beach, and you should wear swimmers" john b quickly says, jesus what's with everyone talking so fast today?

(choose whatever you wanna wear, i'd just personally wear that, except i'm not gonna have the shirt on yet hahah)

i just decided to get changed straight away, covering the bruises on my body with water resistant concealer.

"KIE YOU LOOK GORG OML" i scream, kie turns around and shouts
"GIRL LOOK AT YOU, CAN GET ANY MAN YOU WANT IN TEN SECONDS"
jj just looks over, rolls his eyes, and scoffs, how rude, just cause he's not over me, doesn't mean i still can't be out fucken around wit people 😒

30 minutes later

"hey y/n can i talk to you real quick" jj came up to me and said to me quietly.
"oh uhm sure" i say, obviously confused like he was just being sassy towards me, now he's asking to talk to me? NICELY? this man needs to get like manpons or something, he has worse mood swings than me.

he pulled me into the bathroom so nobody could hear us,

"okay so i know i haven't been the best person to you" he starts,
yeah don't have to tell me twice
"and i just wanna say i'm sorry, do you just wanna go back to being best friends again instead of constant arguing?" he says genuinely, i mean i don't let anyone go just like that, i know better, but it sounds like he really just wants thing to go back how they used to be, so i agreed.
"yeah of course! now let's go out to the pogues and go to the beach" i say, happy, i mean my ex just said he wants us to just be bestfriends, kind of hurts, like i'm over him but in a way i'll still love and care for him you know? but it's better than just arguing and hating eachother so i'm not gonna complain.

hi guys authors note now 😻
so basically the reason why i don't write as much now is because i don't have any motivation yk? and yeah i've just been in a really depressive state so if i don't write regularly it just means that i'm going through another episode but i love the 4 people that have read all the chapters so far MWAH 😽