Mine

Jisung has been living with the angels for three days now and he is happy. Finally he is no longer alone. There are some things he still has to get used to, such as the volume. Haechan loves to yell and Kun likes to yell at the others for not helping him.
Doyoung and Taeyong are like everyone's parents. While Ten, Kun, Taeil, Johnny and Yuta are the older brothers. Jaehyun and WinWin are barely visible. They're more withdrawn. Jungwoo, Jaemin, Renjun and Jeno like to be in their rooms. Chenle is like an loud kid who loves to fool around with his brothers YangYang, Xiaojun and Hendery. Lucas and Mark are often seen together laughing out loud. Sungchan and Shotaro are like twins and don't do anything without each other.

And Jisung...? He doesn't belong there. Even if they try to deal with him, the boy still realizes that he doesn't belong with them. After all, he is a devil and the others are angels. The boy cannot change that, but he is still grateful for what they offered him.
"Hey Jisung, is everything alright?" asks Renjun, who sits next to Jisung's bed. "Yeah, just a few thoughts running through my head," explains the boy.
"Would you like to talk about it," the older one offers. Renjun doesn't know why, but from the very first meeting he felt a closer connection to Jisung than he should.

"Do you sometimes feel like there's more out there?" Jisung asks while looking out the window. A clear night sky can be seen with a few stars and a beautiful full moon. "What do you mean?" Renjun asks while looking into Jisung's face and admiring his side profile.
"I don't know, but I feel like there's a person out there who can love me. A person who accepts me for who I am and doesn't see me as an evil monster," explains Jisung. Only when Renjun's tender fingers are on his cheek does Jisung realize that a tear has fallen down his face.

"Maybe this person isn't as far away from you as you think," says Renjun, staring straight into Jisung's eyes. Jisung doesn't understand at first, but then looks into Renjun's light blue eyes and loses himself in them.
"Jisung, for days I can only think about you. Ever since the day I helped you, I feel my heart beating crazy just thinking about you. I think I love you," admits Renjun and before Jisung can even say a word, the older man's soft lips land on his.

At first, Jisung doesn't dare to return the kiss, but when Renjun wraps his hand around Jisung's waist to pull him closer, the younger boy weakens and melts into the kiss. Their lips move in sync and the kiss is filled with love and passion. Jisung dares to put his arms around the older man's neck and the kiss deepens. Yet it is not desire, but romantic and beautiful.

After a few minutes they have to separate because they can't breathe anymore. Jisung blushes and looks down at his lap, causing Renjun to laugh slightly. He finds Jisung's embarrassment cute.
"So what are you saying?" Renjun asks with hope in his voice. Jisung looks at the older man and is a little unsure.
"Are you sure? I mean you're an angel and I'm a devil," asks Jisung.
"I don't care what you are. I just want you, exactly as you are," Renjun explains, and Jisung feels his heart explode.
"Okay... I love you too, Renjun," Jisung now admits and Renjun's lips land on Jisung's again. It's just a short kiss, but it's full of love and promises.
"Then it's official. You're my Angel and I'm your Devil!"