Is That Legolas Or Am I Dreaming?

Danny's POV

"The OTHER world?! What are you talking about?" Brandon yelled from behind me and Y/N turned her head into his direction, allowing me to notice her slightly pointy ears- that reminds me of a lot of things.

"Yes the other world. You're currently in middle earth. To be exact in the realm of my people, or the people I live with. I thought that was clear?" she tilted her head.

"Hold up one second. Middle earth is from the lord of the rings. You're playing a trick on us." Arny then said.

He was right. Middle Earth is a made up universe from the books and movies.

Y/N'S POV

"Do I look like I'm playing a trick on you? Ask my brother. He'll be more than glad to talk to you, you know he got his arrow pointed at Mister brown loudy here." I pointed at the guy that had yelled about my wings earlier.

Just then Legolas, my brother, landed behind them, bow and arrow ready to shoot.

"There he is. That's my favorite boyyy." I exclaimed which caused Legolas to chuckle.

"Is that Legolas or am I dreaming?" the tallest of them then asked as he pointed at my brother, who was indeed named Legolas.

"Yes I'm Legolas. Who may you be?" he then asked the 4 guys who I've never seen around this area before.

Danny's POV

Okay so apparently my friends and I have been teleported into a book series. Holy shit.

"Come I'll show you where you guys can stay for now." Y/N and Legolas then said at the same time.

"Thanks. We really appreciate it, I'm sure that not everyone would be this nice to us." Arny responded before anyone could give an idiotic answer.

And about 3 hours later, I completely lost the track of time, we arrived at a very cottage core looking house. It was huge but also cute. Are we allowed to call houses cute? Idk.

"Here we are. Welcome to my house." Y/N then said and opened the gate which led to the garden surrounding the house, with a stone path leading to the entrance.

" Y/N then said and opened the gate which led to the garden surrounding the house, with a stone path leading to the entrance

ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵗʰᵉ ʰᵒᵘˢᵉ ᵒʳ ʷʰᵃᵗ ⁱᵗ ᶜᵃⁿ ˡᵒᵒᵏ ˡⁱᵏᵉ

"You live here?" Arny asked, stunned by how peaceful it looked. "Yeah. I live here and sometimes my brother stays here as well." was her only response before going to the front door.

"Dude this is so fucking weird.. Like in what point of the storyline are we?" William then asked as we followed Y/N inside.

"Hurry up it's getting dark soon."

----------------------------------

Hello <3
I'm sorry for not updating in a while, I'm not sick anymore and school is REALLY stressful, adding that I've spent a ton of time with doing research for this story, and filling pages of my notebook with information about ferrets, because I might get a ferret.
Just maybe though :')

I'll try to update more but who knows if that's going to work.

Listening to: на Дискотеку
01:43 ━━━━●───── 03:50
⇆ㅤ ㅤ◁ㅤ ❚❚ ㅤ▷ ㅤㅤ↻
ılıılıılıılıılıılı
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮▮

༄ ☁︎ ☆
☾︎ ☁︎

______________
|Bye for now|>---✈︎
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ✯

☁︎ ☁︎
☁︎
༄༆ ✯
★ ☁︎☁︎

☁︎

⠀ 🌷🌸🌷🌸
🌸🌷🌸🌷🌸
Λ🌷🌸🌷🌸🌷
( ˘ ᵕ ˘🌷🌸🌷
ヽ つ\ / <-- small present for you cuz you're amazing
UU / 🎀 \