Chapter 3

"Hey Kazutora, where we going?" 

"It's almost Mikey's birthday right? Where gonna give him a present! CB250T" 

That's how the two ended up at the S.S motor shop, Kazutora showed the CB250T. Before Kazutora claimed that they were gone a steal it, Keisuke was shocked and stared at Kazutora. Both were interpreted when a familiar voice called to them. Spotting (Y/n) in the window waving to them, before running to the back. 

"Kei,Kazu! " 

Shinichiro felt his daughter tug on his pants pulling him, when he noticed her trying to make him follow her. He laughed, humoring her as he followed after her,  she pointed to the two boys looking in. He barely unlocked the door and she already attached herself to Kazutora who just stared down at her in shock. 

"You two okay?" 

"Huh? Yeah Kazutora was showing me the bike" 

"It's nice right?-" 

"KIKI" 

"Yeah we're giving it to Mikey for his birthday" 

Both the boys tensed up, Keisuke quickly covered up and introduced Kazutora to Shinichiro.  Letting him know that Shinichiro was Mikey's older brother. Kazutora stared down as the guilt started eating him up,he had almost broken into Mikey's brother's shop… 

"Anyways we gotta go" 

"Stay safe, get home safe okay?" 

"Bye bye!" 

(Y/n) waved as the two boys left, before turning back to her father. She lifted her arms looking up at her father. The man picked the girl up with a smile "You want ramen tonight?" 

"Yes!' 

Shinichiro walked into the shop, locking the door behind them as he placed the girl down on the couch "Let me just finish up okay? Will you be good for me?" 

"Okay!" 

       ✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

Keisuke had noticed Kazutora's mood the next day, he must have been upset that he nearly broke into the shop. Keisuke didn't want to think about what would have happened if they did. 

"Let's go to Shinichiro's!" 

"Huh?" 

Before Kazutora could get another word in Keisuke had dragged him to the shop.  They were greeted by Shinichiro who lectured the two for skipping school before the older male asked if he could help them. 

"... we saw the bike and thought of Mikey…" 

"You don't know what to get him?" 

"Not really" 

"Wanna help me fix it then?" 

The two boys looked confused at the older male, who only chuckled at them. "We can give it to Mikey,  unless you wanna help (Y/n) make something for him" 

"Maybe we should help her" 

"Hey!" 

Keisuke snickered, sticking his tongue out, it was pretty easy to poke fun at the older Sano. The boy looked around hoping to spot the girl "Where is she anyways?" 

"You forgot that she started daycare" 

Of course Mikey was pouting the whole week, he had lost access to more snacks. Draken just started carrying food on him for their leader.

         ✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

In the end Shinichiro had told Mikey that Kazutora and Keisuke helped him fix up the bike. Kazutora felt more guilty than ever staying on the sidelines watching the brothers talk and interact. 

He almost broke into Mikey's Mikey's brother's shop, something could have gone wrong. Someone could have gotten hurt. 

He felt the toddler wrap her arms around his leg, giving him a hug "no sad!" She looked up at him lifting her arms. He knelt down looking at her but she immediately started petting his head. Which caused the boy to tear up as the girl continued trying to comfort him. 

Keisuke approached the two kneeling down next to his friend, he mentioned that Mikey was going to eat all the cake which managed to make the girl run over to her uncle before he could eat all the cake. 

"We didn't know Tora" 

"..." 

"You shouldn't let the guilt eat you up" 

"But" 

"If it's bothering you so much, let's protect everyone's family?" 

That seemed to convince the boy to calm down, wiping his tears with his arm, which only got teasing from his friend. " I'm serious let's protect everyone who matters to us and the gang" 

Keisuke stood up heading back to the group with Kazutora following behind him. Keisuke noticed how Mikey was basically shoving down all the cake. 

"Oi leave some for us!" 

"It's my birthday!" 

       ✩。:*•.─────  ❁ ❁  ─────.•*:。✩

"She always just runs off … I barely drop her off and she runs to her teacher" 

"She's just excited to make friends" 

Shinichiro was in one of his pouting moods the whole week,claiming that his daughter no longer loved him. Ever since she started going to daycare the toddler would run off to go interact with the other kids, Shinichiro hasn't received any goodbye hugs or kisses from her. 

"..." 

"You can't be serious !"" 

Shinichiro looked up at his friend with a pout and teary eyes, he honestly missed how she used to cling onto him and didn't want to leave his side.

Takeomi could only sigh down at the former leader, glancing over towards his god daughter running around while playing with other kids. "Heybl look she's making friends" 

That seemed to brighten the male's mood,lifting his head he watched how she seemed to play with the other kids. "Heh yeah she is!! She's just as cool as me!!" He grinned.

"She's cooler!" 

"Hey!" 

Shinichiro huffed as he left his friends behind walking back to his motorcycle "You guys are jerks!" Wakasa snickered at the way the male had reacted as they all followed behind him. 

"I wonder if she's going to be a fighter like him" 

"Hey I can fight!!"