His Moon

I nervously put a strand of my hair behind my ear knowing well enough that his eyes are scrolling all over me. He stood up just to take captive of my hand in his, entangling our fingers as if they belong together. He leaned in just to whisper "don't worry you look like Mrs. Woods" my eyes drifted to his in the mean time he had opened the door to show me to the world.

Anxiously my grip got tighter giving away my secret of nervousness to Mr. Woods which made me even more nervous, why does he have to know everything?
giving myself a pep talk mentally, I made myself restore in the core of my soul what a strong lady I AM!
Suddenly the face of jared flashed in my memory making me realise that I'll be a hypocrite if I say I'm strong. An unwanted uneasiness came rushing to me through the door of sour past, even the blinding flash of cameras couldn't blur the laughing face of Jared from my mental eyes.
"Mrs Woods!"
"Here! Mrs Woods!"
"On your right ma'am"
"Mrs Woods, now one picture with the smile on!"

Mr Woods snaked his arm around my waist and pulled me closer to him "are you alright?" He asked, I looked him in the eyes and nodded but I couldn't move my eyes away, why you ask? Mr Woods didn't let me! He kept my eyes captive, his eyes could be intimidating but at this moment I would give anything away if I'm asked to look somewhere else rather than his eyes. Gently he untangled our fingers and grabbed my hand bringing it to rest on his chest, where he had put his hand over mine.

"Mr and Mrs Woods! Please look here!"
Paparazzi asked and we complied, anyone could visibly see that paparazzi was going crazy every second by second. Mr Woods noticing this had gestured me to the car. I complied without complaints, as I was heading to the car Mr woods became a shield for me from behind, nobody from back, left and right could touch me under his presence but soon god realised it was too safe for me, within a second some crazy amount of people encircled Mr woods, if I have to describe it, it was like bees covering honeycomb sighing a breath of relief I thought to myself that finally I'm free but soon another such group encircled me.
Some were flashing cameras while others were asking questions.
"Mrs Woods, tell us how he proposed?"
"Did he get on his knees?"
"Show us the ring!"
"We heard you work at his office"
"Did you seduce your boss!, Mrs Woods?"
"are you pregnant?"
"How long did it take for you to trap him?"

I closed my eyes with disgust as I heard the type of questions which were being projected at me but I decided to keep my silence upon getting no response from me most of the paparazzi was getting on their nerves soon I tried to make my way out of it but a hand grabbing my wrist roughly brought me back, looking at the person I jerked his hand off mine, his metal ring scratching my hand as his hand got off mine as if this wasn't enough somebody pushed me from behind, I could have fallen straight on my face if there wasn't some ginormous amount of people in front of me but a lady extended her support before I could fall, before any other drama could start, tearing the crowd Mr woods appeared in front of me, unaware of the recent scenarios happened to me. He resumed back to being a shield for me, as he began to help I stopped him by pressing my hand on his arm "let me handle myself" I said hearing which he stood gobsmacked there with his eyes on me. I don't want to be treated like a damsel in distress, if I wasn't a strong women in my past then I will bloody hell be a strong women in my present.

"Please make way!" I commanded to which some of them complied but there was some stubborn crowd that was not ready to budge caring less about them I grabbed Mr woods hand and started making my way to the car, pushing the crowd with my other hand I made way for the both of us until we reached to the car, upon reaching there Mr woods opened the car door for me and I sat in my seat.

With a massive rush of emotions I sat there with myself rowing the boat in the river of my thoughts, thoughts which were rushing back to me from my past, my mind repeating the scenarios where Jared appears uninvitedly, I was so lost in my head that I didn't realise when did Mr woods sat in the driver's seat and when did he came forward to put my seat belt on, surprised by our proximity I flinched, Mr Woods was looking at me as if I was the only mint condition limited edition comic book, I could have said 'as if I was so fragile and made of glass' but it is what it is!