Look at you.

Well, I had hard time sleeping because I'm a bit of an over thinker, You say.

Can I take off from work for few days?
Can I start wearing helmets to work?
Sadly there is no solution.

It's weekend so I was thinking to do something bizarre. Suddenly a bulb started shining over my head.
Why not pick pearl from her work and go shopping, sadly she had to go to work today for something upcoming 'important' project.
*
I'm sitting in my car waiting for her to arrive, parking area are so creepy, it scares me to the highest level possible, what if it is haunted.

Nearly twenty minutes later I saw a blonde and she went to the passenger side of the car then realising it, walked around the car to get to the driver's seat, yup definitely my dumb sister.

I was about to honk but I saw pearl hopping out of her seat, I think she caught me but then a guy reached in her vicinity, I must highlight 'vicinity' and they talked for a few minutes but then soon he was leaving after kissing my sister.

Leaving after what !!

He kissed pearl.

Kissed pearl !!

My grumpy sister, who is blushing now, wait blushing !

Things are out of control here.

I expect me to be at my best behaviour in these situations. So I drove my car and blocked his way so he can't leave.

"The f*ck are you doing !"

Popping my head out of window I attracted a gasp from my sister.
"What a nice conversation starter, pearl you've got yourself a keeper here."

Pearl exclaimed and then realised she is my elder sister "Caliber!"

Realisation stuck on this guy's face and he looked right into the eyes of pearl and then at me.
"Hi I'm Clive Jackson, I work with your sister."

He is smart.
I took the extended hand and shook it. I looked at my sister and gave her a mocking look.
"Hello, nice to meet you Clive, I'm Caliber, sorry for blocking your way I thought it's a kiss and run case, so I thought I might help my damsel in distress sister."

Both of them were blushing by now, by one look I can tell pearl is going to run all the errands just to hide that blush from me.

It's going to be so fun.
"Ahem"
Getting their attention I started to take this conversation to new heights.
Insert evil laugh here.

"So Clive do you need a ride home?" I asked.
" thanks for asking but no need for that I have my car parked over there."

"Good, so you are sitting in the passenger seat with me, welcome aboard."
He was confused but did it anyway. How can I leave this opportunity to embarrass my dear sister, I still remember when we were kids and I happened to take part in the racing competition, she made a banner with my nick name over it and a stupid picture of mine and the whole school made fun of me.

I started driving while my sister was sweating in the backseat and Clive was all awkward in the passenger seat.

"So Clive, are you dating my sister."
With a guilty look pearl nodded and getting the permission like a smart boy Clive answered positively.