Chapter 1

You woke up in the Madrigal home next to your mom. She was on the floor and you were on a bed. Abuela had let you and your mom stay here with the boy you would be getting engaged to. Camilo Madrigal
You didn't wanna marry that boy. You barley knew him but your mom and Abuela were making you. You sighed getting up off the bed leaving your mom in the room. You walked down the stairs being stopped at the front door. "Where are you going?" Camilo said acting like he cared. "None of your business. I want to get out of here." Camilo scoffed. "I do to. I don't wanna have to marry you." Camilo said. You glares "Well I don't want to either!" You shoved Camilo to the side as he scoffed once more. "Well you should atleast be grateful you were picked out to be my soon to be wife." Camilo tried to smile saying those words. "But I'm not." You let out a soft laugh. "You are kinda pretty though.." Camilo mumbled but you heard it. "What was that? I'm kinda pretty?" You snickered teasing him before heading out the door.

You walked threw the town for a hour before you heard your name get called from behind. You turned around seeing Camilo. "Y/n! You have to come home now! It's breakfast time" you scoffed. "As long as I don't have to sit by you." You gave him and look. "Abuela is gonna make you since we have to get engaged" Camilo rolled his eyes. "Ugh. Whatever let's go." You said as Camilo grabbed a hold of your hand holding you close.

You and Camilo act like you want each other around the family. You both walked to the home hand in hand and grabbed food and took a seat next to each other. You smiled as you ate your food and same with Camilo. Dolores kept looking at you weird though. What was wrong with her?

You and Camilo finished eating and heading to separate rooms. You laid on the bed thinking about how your future was gonna look with that Camilo guy. Ugh! Your mom soon walked into the room. Great. She sat you up and started putting makeup on you and doing your hair. "You know Antonio's night is tonight you need to look beautiful!" Your mom was already ready. She pulled at your hair every few minutes "And! You need to look beautiful for your future husband!"  You forced a fake smile. "Yeahhh mom!" You said. You didn't wanna upset her so you faked your feelings or you forced them. Your mom shoved a dress into your arms leaving the room. It was purple a elegant color. Like Isabelas dress. Hmmm. You thought as you put the dress on. You left the room to be welcomed by the whole family. Camilo was in-front of you. "What are you guys doing?" You asked as your mom gave you a mad expression. You looked over at Camilo with a worried face. You were starting to get scared. You grabbed onto Camilo earning a smile from your mom.