chapter 13 <3

hi guys, again very sorry for not uploading very often. this will probs continue as i am starting school again within a few days, going into year 8. im also sick :< i hope you guys understand! tysm for nearly 500 reads ily all <3

anne and sasha held marcy above the ground, which was very easy considering the fact that she was a good 2 or 3 inches shorter than them, with her arms draped over their shoulders. they were all in shock about the events that just occured, but now was not the time to become a lovestruck, blabbering mess. they still needed to find the others, defeat andrias and go home. well first things first, where could they be? marcy was unconsious, but inside her mind she was awake, and confused. she was still in shock from a about 2 months ago when anne got sent back to earth after standing up to sasha after yet another betrayal. they were all overwhelmed with a mountain of unsaid words and thoughts. marcys eyes fluttered open, and she murmured. "anne, sasha, where are we going? andrias is in the throne room, he probably has the others. " the three girls stopped in their tracks. "marcy... you are not going to fight with us, we want to find somewhere safe to keep you. you are really badly hurt, and sasha and i cant bear to loose you for a third time. do you know of anywhere close to the throne room that you will be out of harms way? " anne spoke calmly and reassuringly, she wasnt sure if she was reassuring marcy or herself. now that sasha and anne both had access to their powers, this fight would be alot easier, considering anne was close to taking down andrias by herself last battle. "well. the infirmary is close to the throne room, but im not going. " "MARCY, you need to rest ok? if you get hurt, or worse, i dont know what i would do! " sasha lashed out, then apologised when marcy winced. "you better get me when the battle is nearly over, ok? i wanna KILL andrias. for what he did. to you guys and to me. heck, i dont think my legs are working at the moment, they only work with my powers! " marcy chuckled in a stressed, pained way. she didnt think she would be able to walk. once the girls made it to the infirmary, they gently placed marcy in one of the beds and made sure she wasnt in pain that was preventable. they both held her hand, and laid a kiss on her forehead. "we love you marcy wu" the two girls murmured, "and i love you both". marcy smiled as anne and sasha exited the room in search of the rest of the crew.