Part 8

you all are going to hate me pretty soon. hehe

Clarke's POV

I passed out from the pain after screaming for 20 minutes. The knife is still in my side. I think I finally have hit rock bottom. I'm not going to get out of this all by myself. Lexa has to pull through and save me this time...

Alice notices that I'm awake and walks towards me smiling.

"This is hurting her right now. You are missing and she can't do anything about it! Lexa will never know that I took you. She trusts me and now her trust is going to kill her because you will be dead very, very soon." the evil woman says while picking up another knife and aiming it at me.

"Stop!" is all I can get out before she throws the knife at me and it goes straight into my upper chest, close to my collarbone. It doesn't go in deep, but it still hurts like hell. I pass out again.

****•****•****•****•****•****•****

Lexa's POV

It took us around an hour to form six groups that held six people each. Half of them were my people and the other half were Clarke's people. We are now searching through the woods looking for signs of people and for Clarke.

I keep thinking of who would be a threat to all of us. I cannot figure this out without help.

"Octavia. Come here." I demand while slowing down from my position up front. She is slow from dehydration, but she insisted on coming.

"Yes, Commander?" she asks while coming to my side.

"Did you hear anything before you were thrown on the ground and knocked out?"

She doesn't reply.

"Answer me." I raise my voice and a few grounders look our way, including Lincoln.

"Someone said something, but I cannot remember. It was a girls name. I know it started with an A." Octavia hurriedly says. She has never been this scared of me before. Normally, she shows no emotion, but now, she is different.

"Why didn't you tell me about this?" I say even louder than before. Now everyone has their eyes on us and we stop, which makes everyone else do too. Lincoln starts walking towards us and I tell him to stop. I stare at Octavia. She knew some information that could have helped us get a lead. Why did she hide it?

"I'm sorry. I just thought that it was of no use."

"If she's dead when we find her, or if we ever do, you will be punished for not sharing this information to your Commander." is all I say and turn back around.

Alice. This is her doing. She is the only person who would know Clarke that's name starts with an A. We are coming for you Ice Clan.

*Several Hours Later*

Clarke's POV

My body is aching everywhere. The pain in my chest and stomach has become dull, but it's still there. It's been almost three days since I was tied onto this post and now I'm losing every hope there is for Lexa ever finding me.

It's getting hard to see and focus on certain things. These little white things keep falling from the sky. The ground is full of them now and I'm beginning to lose feeling in my toes and fingers. It's cold here, very cold.

"I see you are awake, again. I promise you that this is not going hurt. Your pain and suffering will all be over." Alice says out of no where. She walks into my field of vision in front of me. She has a long gold sword in her right hand. It looks to weight about nine to ten pounds. This is it.

"Please tell Lexa that I love her before she kills you. She will find you and haunt you till the end of your days. I would appreciate it if I could just kill you myself, but looks like that isn't happening today." I say back with gritted teeth. I don't want her to see me as weak. I must be brave, that is what Lexa would want me to do.

"You know, I kind of liked you. You were different. But now, I hate you. Lexa could do so much better. Honestly, I can not wait to see her face when I tell her that I found your body in the woods empty of life. She will run into my arms, and I will kill her. Doesn't she deserve that, Clarke?" is all Alice screams before she plunges the sword into my chest. It knocks the wind out of me and sends sharp pains through my body. I can feel my eyes starting to shut, and my breathing getting slower. This is it for me. I love you Lexa. Goodbye.

I hear someone calling my name from a distance before my eyes fully shut and I stop breathing.