Part 1

3rd person:
Y/N woke up from the sound of her alarm. School..great. You got up and got dressed. You skipped breakfast and went straight to school. Half way there. You saw Hyuk-woo beating up one of So moon's friend.
"HEY! STOP THAT!" Y/N ran to them and punched Hyuk-woo in the face.
"Are you o-" before you could help him up,he ran away towards the school. You looked at Hyuk-woo,his nose was bleeding.
"Sh*t..What's your problem!" He shouted at you, but you ignored him and walked away.
"Hey! I was talking to you!" He grabbed your shirt making you look at him.
"What?" You said.
"Don't interrupt me while I take care of some business." He threatened
"Or what?" You smirked.
"Or your dead meat." He come closer to your face.
"HEY! No fighting!" A teacher yelled.
"You got lucky." He pushed you away and went towards the school.
"B*tch." You whispered.

~In the classroom~
You were sleeping since it wasn't time for class to start yet. While you were sleeping. Someone snacked a book off of you (you were leaning on it) that made you bang your head on the table pretty hard.
"HEY!" Y/N saw Hyuk-woo,laughing with his friends.
"Morning sleepy head. HAHAHA!" He continues laughing.
"YOU-" before you could attack the teacher came in.
"Always when we are about to fight a teacher comes in..damm.." you whispered to yourself.
"Okay. Let's start class!"

~While going to the tea shop (I don't have ideas right now)~
You were walking your way to the tea shop but suddenly saw your uncle.. "sh*t" you thought to yourself. You tried to run away.
"Y/N!" That was your uncle's voice.
"Yes,uncle?" You turned around.
"It's sir." You saw your boss and sister in the corner of your eye.
"Yes,sir?" You said fixing your posture.
"Where are you going? Our house is not around here?"
"Uhm..well." You try to make an excuse.
"She works here." You boss steps in.
"What?" He said glaring at him.
"Are you deaf? She works here."
"Pfff-HAHAHAHA!" You were confused.
"HER! Working HERE! You've got to be kidding me?!" No one said anything,only death glares from Y/N's boss was present.

385 words
Hello all thank you for reading this new book and I'm very sorry in advance that I disconnected the other one. I wasn't enjoying writing it anymore so I stopped reading it. Thank you for the support and I hope you have a great day/night 👋