Part 3

Y/N's POV:
Yesterday was a long and a surprising day. I can't believe he actually agreed to our deal. I mean he's the mayor's son..SON! I was replaying that scene in my head over and over again that I didn't notice Hyuk-woo was standing in front of me.
"Hello?" He said while waving at me
"Oh! Hyuk-woo! I didn't notice you." I said looking at him.
"I was standing here for over 10 minutes,but here are the keys to my house." He tossed the keys in front of me.
"Thanks." I took the keys and shoved it in my pocket.
"Just so you know. You also need to apologise to the people you bullied." I said with a smirk.
"Including,me." He was silent for a while.
"I-...I'm sorry." He bowed to me..I wasn't expecting an actual apology from him. He stayed like that for a while,then he got up and apologised to almost everyone.
"There. Done." He came back after a while. Everyone was looking at him and whispered.
"Okay..Before I got to your house I need to pick Na-youn up from my boss's house then go to your house." He nodded.
"You can stay as long as you need to." He said looking out the window. I was confused on how 2 days ago he was ready to beat me up and now he is offering he's keys. I was so lost. Before I could say anything,the teacher came in and said to everyone to sit down. The class was boring and I got scolded at for zoning out. Great..

273 words.
Hello everyone I'm sorry I updated late. I had to take a break because I was grounded. And I'm sorry this part is short I don't have much ideas and forgetting the plot. Anyways,I hope you have a good day/night 👋