Part 2

Hyuk-woo's POV:
I was walking around since I have nothing better to do and saw Y/N. "What is she doing here?" I whispered to myself. Then I saw an old man in front of her. When I took a glimpse of Y/N,she was almost crying.
"Come on! Let's go home!" The old man took Y/N's arm and dragged her towards a little girl. "What the hell is happening?" I thought. I then saw an older man grab his hand and pulled it off of the old man.
"She is not an object that you can just use!"
"Uncle! Please! Just go home and wait for me there!"
So it was her uncle...
"Fine! But you didn't say anything about Na-youn." (your sister's name) He got closer to the little girl and tried to grab her.
"No! Please leave her too! She did nothing wrong! I'm th-"
"Did you shout at me?" Her uncle turned to her with a pissed look.
"I-I.."
"Yes she did so what about it? If you touch her I will report you to the police!" The younger guy said.
"Aish!!!" Then he stormed off.
"Thank you boss but I can't go back there. Please let me and my sister stay at your house for a bit please?" Y/N asked the guy.
"Okay but I can only allow one day because I can't have more than 2 people in my apartment."
"Thank you so much boss!"
"Are you okay?" The little girl asked
"Yes..I'm fine." She said forcing a smile. I felt guilty but soon brushed it off. When I was staring at them Y/N noticed me and we locked eyes. She had such pretty eyes...and hair as soft as her hands... WHAT WAS I THINKING?! I looked away and quickly went home.

Y/N's POV:
I saw Hyuk-woo run away towards his house. I need to find a place to stay for me and my sister. It was a long day and went to sleep in the spare bed that boss had.

~the next day at school~
I was looking out the window trying to figure out where to stay. All our clothes and money was at home and was too scared to go there. I let out a big sigh. I felt someone staring at me so I looked around. It was Hyuk-woo,he looked worried,not pissed not planning something...worried he looked very worried... he saw what happened.. Sh*t. I turned back to the window and didn't pay attention to anything the teacher was saying. At the end of class when everyone was leaving l, Hyuk-woo walked up to me,grabbed my hand and dragged me to the back of the school.
"You can stay at my house." He said
"What?" I was confused.
"My dad is always busy so he won't mind. Also you only had one day to stay in your boss's place...I was worried." He looked down at his feet. I was still confused but relieved that Na-youn had a place to stay.
"You can stay as long as you need and I can also give you the keys to my house,so you can get in." I was about to say yes but almost forgot that he was a bully.
"In one condition." I said
"What is it." He looked back up.
"Stop bullying people."
"Okay.Deal." I didn't expect him to agree so quickly but at least he's trying to be a better person.

592 words
Hello everyone sorry for the late update I was so busy with school I forgot about the book. I will try to write more if I can thank you for reading have a good day/night 👋