Part 5

Hyeok-u's POV:

We were watching a movie while her sister was sleeping. It was well Over 11pm and father hasn't come home yet. A couple minutes later I felt a light weight on my shoulder. When I looked what it was,it was Y/N sleeping soundly. She was a very hardworking student. I positioned myself in a more comfortable way and turned off the TV and admired her face. I took a piece of hair out of her face. After sometime I fell asleep too.

~The next day~

I was woken up by Y/N's Little sister trying to climb on to the couch. I picked her up and sat her down. Y/N was still sleeping.
"My sister is a deep sleeper so she might wake up at around noon,unless it's a school day." She said. It was a Saturday so that means I was stuck like this. I looked at the clock and it was 10:00. Just a few more hours left and then I can move. I played with Na-youn for a bit and went on my phone while she explored the house. Father came home late at night and I could feel his death glare but couldn't do anything because Y/N was here. While lost in thought,Y/N was slowly waking up. When she was somewhat aware that she was on my shoulder,Y/N quickly backed away in embarrassment. I laughed quietly under my breath but she just rolled her eyes at me.

255 words
Hello everyone I'm sorry it's short and for the late update. I have a lot of homework right now and it takes at least an hour and a half to finish but I will try my best to keep writing. That you for reading this part and have a good day/night 👋