One call, thats all

March 6th 2015 is when it all happened.... But first let me tell you who I am. The name is Tatiana, but people call me Taty. I stand 5'4, slim thick, redbone complexion, green eyes, with curly hair; very "exotic sounding" I know. I work at the local strip club where I'm from; Magic City in Atlanta to be exact. I wasn't stripping though, I was working the floor as a bottle girl. I knew the strippers made hella money, but I could never bring myself to getting naked for random, horny, thirsty niggas. The most I wanted to do was work the floor, plus I made a pretty decent income from it. On a good Friday and Saturday I'd leave with around $2,000, but I worked HARD for my shit. Bitches around me always wondered how I did it, but I never gave up my secret. So anyway, I'm working the floor one night and I bring two bottles to this section, one bottle of henny, & one bottle of champagne. I seen this fine ass, dark-skinned, tall, dripped out nigga. Yal I'm talking he had on a fly Gucci fit, Cuban link chain, a gold grill with what I assumed was VVS diamonds in it, and a Rolex on his wrist, not to mention his hair was waving like the ocean. He was all out FINE. So as I'm approaching and getting closer, he notices me and we lock eyes. Yal I almost melted, he had these sexy hazel/green eyes. "This nigga gotta have a girl" I thought to myself. Anyway, I snap back into reality and start waving the bottles around. Everyone is lit, there's strippers in the section, and money being thrown everywhere. For some reason though, this nigga couldn't keep his eyes off me. Maybe it was because of the rhinestone crested outfit that my slim thick figure filled out. I crack a smile at him and he winks at me, fingering me to come his way. I hand the bottles over to some of the niggas in his section and make my way towards him. "What's up, you wanna order another bottle or something?" I asked. Knowing that's not what he wanted. He let out a small chuckle and reply with "Nah, I just noticed you and wanted to say what's up, you looking good." I smirk and say "Thank you" as I'm walking away he grabs my arm gently and says "I'm Rashad by the way, I really wanna get to know you." This nigga clearly see I'm working so if he wanna get to know me he need to pay for my time. I respond "Well it was nice meeting you Rashad, I'm slim" that's the name I go by at work so these niggas can't stalk me. "I'm actually working right now as you can see, so if you wanna get to know me you gotta pay for my time. He smiled, reached inside his Gucci covered pockets, and pulled out a stack. "Is this enough?" He asked. Me not knowing if it's all singles covered with a hundred on top, or just straight hundreds, I take the money, unfold it, and spread it. "Yea this will do, follow me." We go to a private room and sit down. He starts touching me and shit, so I already knew where this was going. "I thought you wanted to get to know me!?" I said. "Cmon baby, you know you look good." He replied. "Yea, but I'm a bottle girl, if you wanna touch something pay for a stripper, otherwise actually get to know me" he smacks his lips in disgust and disappointment. "What you thought it was that easy with me?" I asked. "If I'm spending my money on you I deserve to at least touch you, why you acting so high and mighty? You work in a strip club" he responded angrily. "Why I'm acting so high and mighty?" I burst out in a laugh of disgust. "I'm not a fucking prostitute nigga" I said. "Yo calm down, I never called you a prostitute, you tripping! Just give me my money back!" He responded" "NO REFUNDS" I said. "This went left so fast" I thought to myself. This nigga got MONEY, maybe a slight touch wouldn't hurt. *Sighs* "Listen you can touch me, but don't do too fucking much!" I said. He smiles and pulls me back on the couch. He starts touching my thighs and asking questions. "So how long you been a bottle girl!" I responded short "2 years." He looks at me and asks "do you ever wanna get out this industry?" "Of course" I responded short again. "So let me get you out then" he said. "How?" I asked. He hands me over a business card that's says Rashad at the top, his number in the middle, and "ONE CALL, THATS ALL at the bottom. "What's this for?" I asked. "You said you wanted out right?" He replied. "That don't answer my question Rashad" I said in an annoyed voice. By now 30 minutes have went by and I'm thinking to myself......"Is this even worth it?"