Big Roach

So as I lie there thinking about how shit went left, and how I haven't seen this nigga Rashad since that night, I start to hear gunshots ringing from outside the door. I jumped up so fast looking for somewhere to hide, but there was nowhere except on the side of this little ass couch that this musty nigga loved to sit on. I didn't care though, I crouched down anyway. I'm continuing to hear shots let off one right after the other. It must've been like thirty shots in total. For the second time in my life I'm so fucking scared with nothing to protect myself. As I'm crouching I noticed it got silent and the shots wore off. Next thing I know, someone barged through the door. I peak around the corner of the couch and to my surprise guess who it is. That nigga Rashad. "GET UP, LET'S GO!" He yelled as he rushed me out the door. "Wtf Rashad!" I said angrily. "It's been forever since I saw this nigga" I thought to myself. "I'll explain in the car!" He said rushingly. I leave out the room and see dead bodies EVERYWHERE! It was just men though, no women. "God I hope they got away" I thought to myself. As I'm walking, I see that fat, musty nigga laying there gasping for air. I spit on him and Rashad finishes him with a headshot. We make it to the car, which I see this nigga got an upgrade. I get in the front seat, and I see it's two more niggas in the backseat. "Oh hell no!" I yelled immediately. "What the fuck is going on Rashad?" "I'm helping you" he said apologetically. "Nigga I wouldn't be in this situation if it wasn't for you!" I said angrily. "You don't understand." He said. "That nigga Big Roach set all this shit up!" "He been doing this shit for years! I'm sorry I lied to you, ok?" "HELL NO! Not ok" I yelled. "Do you know what the fuck I went through in there? And for how long! You should be dead too Nigga!" "AYE, WATCH YO MOUTH SHORTY!" Said one of the niggas in the back while holding a gun to my head. "Yo, chill" said Rashad. "Nah, SHOOT ME! I wanna be dead!" I yelled. "SHOOT ME!" Rashad hits the brakes hard as fuck, all you hear is the tires screeching. "LISTEN EVERYBODY CHILL THE FUCK OUT! Alright? We out, that nigga Big Roach dead, and we got all his money in the trunk. I understand you mad shorty, but you gotta hear me out. At the time, that nigga would've had me killed! He saw you in the club that night before I even did. He gave me the go to bag you for his own pleasure. All that shit with the money and card was a gimmick." Rashad said. "Yea, I figured." I said while rolling my eyes and crossing my arms. "That card shit was stupid Rashad, I really didn't see the point." "Of course, because you never used the card." He said while he eased the car back into motion. "Had you called it Big Roach would've been able to find you anywhere. It wasn't really to get you out the club, I'm sorry." "So why was YOUR name on the card?" I asked annoyingly. "Ain't it obvious?" He said. "It couldn't have Big Roach name on it." "But like I said, all that was just a gimmick to get your whereabouts, but you left the club early that night so Big Roach said fuck it and had me follow you home, get his money back, and bring you to him." "I'm sorry, ok?" As I sat there appalled and disgusted I had no choice but to believe this nigga. I mean shit he did come back for me, and he still fine as hell. Plus he did kill Big Roach. "So why the fuck it take you so long to come back for me?" I asked curiously. "I had to make sure the operation with these two niggas in the back ran smooth before coming back, duh." "Don't duh me nigga, I still don't forgive you, but you did save my life, I guess." I said while rolling my eyes. "What the fuck you mean you guess?" He questioned. *Smacks lips* "Nothing, just take me somewhere to shower, that nigga never let me take one." We drive to drop them niggas off and they all break bread. Then we drive to a nearby hotel and Rashad get me my own room, and his own room. Right next to mine of course. I get in the shower for well over an hour just scrubbing, crying, scrubbing and crying, I fell to my knees in complete disbelief that I'm out and alive, and so relieved that fat nigga dead. "But where do I go from here?" "Was Rashad really ever the bad guy?" "Do I keep my guard up around him or actually give him a chance to show his true self?" Here comes all of my thoughts flooding my head again. As I'm thinking on the floor of the shower I hear a knock at my door. I turn the water off and step out slowly, I put a towel around my body and around my hair. I look out the peephole and it's this nigga Rashad. "Rashad wha-" before I could even finish he pulled me in by the back of my neck and gave me the sloppiest I'm sorry kiss ever. I mean y'all, his tongue was so far down my throat I could tell he was passionate by the way he was holding me and kissing me. I wanted him since I first saw him and plus he said none of this was his idea so y'all I let him have it. He picked me up and we moved over towards the bed, still kissing. I'm freshly showered and he is too, I can tell by the smell and the new fit. He smelled so fucking good, I couldn't resist. I know after everything he put me through I shouldn't but y'all, he was innocent. He stretched his arms out and laid me on the bed gently, kissing and caressing my body, taking his time. He stops and asks "I hope I'm not moving too fast?" "No" I said looking at him passionately. He takes my towel off revealing my slim thick figure and bushy vagina. He didn't care about the hair though, he knew my situation. Y'all he ate me like it was his last supper, like it was his last meal before death, y'all he ate me like he loved me. I moaned and moaned and moaned, finally some actual pleasure. He grips both my nipples while eating me out, I cum loud! "AHHH, OMG, RASHAD YES, YES, DON'T STOP!" "MM, I'm not." He responded. He flipped me over and put me right on his face. I'm riding in his face like I'll never get to ride another face again. "MM, MM"  he moans. Things are really heating up. I ride for like two more minutes and stop, he flipped me back over and slides his very erect, long, thick penis inside of me. We have the best sex ever, we do all the positions you can imagine and finally I hear "I'm about to nut baby!" While in doggy-style, so I throw it back harder. He explodes "AHHHHH OH MY GOD, I LOVE YOU GIRL!" He said full of lust. I slide off of him, look at him, and say "love, you love me Rashad?" He looks at me, licks his lips, smiles, and head to the bathroom. About three weeks have gone by me and Rashad still good, we been spending all the nigga Big Roach money and we happy as fuck, the only thing is I haven't gotten my period yet.