Shook up

"Find out and see....Slim" he said while smirking at me. "Why you gotta be such a mystery Rashad?" "Why can't you just tell me what this is?" "It's no fun if there's no mystery involved" he said. "Whatever"'I thought to myself. I slid the card in my bra. "So what's up, we done in here or what, I'm still working you know" I said annoyingly. "Damn, why you treating me like that?" He asked. "Because you playing Rashad and I got money to make!" "If money is your only concern then look no further baby girl." He pulls out ANOTHER stack and says "Leave with me right now." "Damn $2,000 in one night? I usually make that working the whole weekend, this nigga gotta be rich" I thought to myself. I take the money and and say "I'll be right back." I went to the locker room for a breather, looking at myself in the mirror thinking "Can you really be bought? Are you really about to leave for two bands?" My thoughts kept eating away at me. "This could be the opportunity of a lifetime" I thought again to myself. "Or I could be raped and murdered" I also thought. "FUCK! Get it together Taty!!" After I get my shit together I go back on the floor and make my way to the private room. This nigga is gone! "Wtf" I thought "Oh well, fuck that nigga, I'm up two bands!" I go back to the main floor and try to make some more money. Oddly enough though, this wannabe mystery nigga Rashad kept running through my mind. "Ugh, where the fuck did he go!?" I thought annoyingly. I walked around the whole club and didn't see him. "Fuck it, I got $2,000, I may as well leave." I get my stuff, checkout, and head to my car. "I hate this piece of shit car" I thought to myself as I approached my it. I barely open the door before a long, Gucci covered arm pushes his hand up against it. I already know who this is. I turned around annoyed and asked "Where the fuck did you go!? I said I'll be right back." "Business baby" he replied nonchalantly. "Whatever, I'm leaving, MOVE!" He grabs my arm again, but this time not so gently. "WTF Rashad let me go!" I yelled. "NO, I gave you two stacks so I need my two stacks worth!" He said angrily. "Nigga get yo hands off me!" I screamed. Some girls I knew Daysha and Makayla witnessed what was happening and ran over. "You ok Taty?" they asked worriedly. "Taty? Who the fuck is Taty?" He asked confused and angrily. Everyone is just looking at each other now. "So your name is Taty...slim?" Remember, he didn't know my name or nickname, just my work name; but even so why the fuck is this nigga so mad? "Yea! That's my name and I'm leaving! Now GOODBYE!" I responded lividly. I told Daysha and Makayla I'll see them around. I managed to get in my car, & started my 30 minute drive home. I was a little shook up, but I played some music to relax me. Ciara is my favorite artist right now, so I had her songs 'Like a boy' and 'Body party' on repeat. I was vibing and and driving until I noticed a car pull up right on the ass of my car. "Wtf is their problem" I thought. We make it to a light, hit a few turns, and I noticed the car is still behind me. "They probably live this way" I thought convincingly, plus I'm about 5 minutes away from my house so I don't care. I keep singing 'Body party' feeling sexy and vibing, I finally reach home and as I'm exiting my car, I see that person who was trailing me, pass by. I get inside and the first thing I do is shower; reflecting on how crazy tonight was. I get out feeling refreshed and go to my kitchen. I have a good view of the street from my kitchen window, so I glance outside and notice that car turned around and parked across the street from my house. "I've never seen that car and I've been living here for two years" I thought worriedly to myself. I get some water, drink it all, and head to bed. I turned off all the lights on the way to my room and laid down. I'm sleep for about 30 minutes before I wake up to this loud noise of something breaking. "Shit, someone is breaking in" I think fast, I grab my phone to call for help, but I forgot I didn't plug it in before I feel asleep, so it's dead. "I'm dead" I thought to myself more scared than before. I leave out my room to go search the house and with the lights off, sitting in the dark, on my couch, was Rashad. "RASHAD WTF are you doing in here!!?" "How do you know where I stay? Was that you following me?" I asked angrily. He sat there quietly in the dark before saying eerily "I need my two stacks worth"