Business baby

"This nigga can't be serious" I thought to myself. "Rashad you can have your petty $2,000 back, I don't need it and I damn for sure don't want it!" I said to him knowing I needed that damn $2k for bills. "I could have you arrested!" I yelled. He stands up making his way towards me slowly. "So do it then...Taty" he responded sarcastically. "We would've been here one way.. or another" he said menacingly while lightly grabbing my chin. "Don't fucking tough me nigga!" I said as I pushed his hand away. He chuckles "You don't got your friends here this time so I suggest you do as I say." "Get out of my house Rashad!" I yelled. He grabs me by the back of my neck covering my mouth. "Like I said, I suggest you do as I say, see I really like you Taty and it would be a shame if something happened to you." He said in a taunting voice. "Now get dressed so we can go!" He said demandingly. I make my way to my room swiftly and scared. "What is about to happen to me?" I thought nervously. "I knew I shouldn't have took that last stack, now this nigga think he own me!" I get dressed and make my way back to the living room. "Where are we going?" I asked nervously. "Shut up, let's go." He said in an aggravated voice. We make our way outside to this old, beat up, grey Honda. "A Honda, I thought this nigga was balling?" I said to myself. He opens the front passenger door and shoves me in, then slams it. I look around and notice my door has no handle, as a matter of fact it has no buttons at all, not even for the window. "What the fuck, what the fuck, what the fuck" I thought to myself scared as fuck. He hop in the driver seat and says nothing, he reaches in his pockets and pulls out a blindfold. He throws it at me and says "put it on" I didn't want to, but this man is bigger than me, stronger and faster. Im guessing he didn't want me to know where we were going, or at least how we got there. We start driving and I start counting the seconds, I count to six hundred seconds and then we stop. My palms are sweating profusely, my heart is pounding like a hundred beats a second. I was so scared, with no one to help me. He gets out of the car and makes his way to my door, he opens it and yanks me out. We walk like 30ft before I heard a door to a building open. I try asking him quickly "I thought you wanted to help me, why are you doing this to me?" "Business baby" he responded. I gasp "business baby?" I remember when he said that earlier tonight. I thought anxiously.. "what the fuck is this nigga really on? Was that even a real number on that card? Is his name even Rashad? And what the fuck was one call, that's all even about?" My thoughts came rushing through my head again, I felt sick, like I could throw up. We're inside the building now and all I can smell is cigarettes and sex, and all I could hear was women screaming distraughtly. At this point I'm thinking to myself "Bitch, you're dead." We walk about 30 more feet before he throws me on this couch. I'm sitting there still blindfolded, already assuming the worst. I feel someone's presence who I assumed was Rashad come towards me and tie my hands up. They remove my blindfold and standing in front of me was this fat, charcoal skinned, heavy breathing nigga who was smoking a cigarette and Rashad. "So this is slim." He said contently. I look at him angrily, but mostly nervously. "Good deal my man" the fat one said. "What do you want from me?" I asked. "Just a little fun" he responded uncanny while rubbing his dirty fingers through my hair. He looks over at Rashad "Nigga why you still here!?" He asked annoyed and angrily. Rashad quickly leaves, and by now I'm seeing who's really the boss. "Now listen" he said while rubbing my face. "You're beautiful and Rashad chose you because of that, if you act right maybe this won't go bad for you. "Why am I here?" I asked again. "To STRIP" he said with this disgusting smile on his face. "Strip!? Nigga I already told Rashad I'm not a fucking stripper" "Well tonight and everyday after this you are, NOW GET NAKED!" He demanded. I didn't know what to do, as I'm looking around I see it's only one door in this room; and there's no telling what's outside the room. I start undressing slowly. "FASTER!" He yelled. I start weeping a little because I never imagined getting naked for a random man. He looks at me as I weep, not giving one fuck! He likes what he sees, a small, vulnerable woman that he can take advantage of. By now I'm fully undressed. "Yea, now dance BITCH, I wanna see you dance!" I start nervously dancing and crying even harder. "I can't believe this is my life right now." I thought. "How the fuck did I get in this situation, I should've been better protected!" Here comes my thoughts again. I yell with a shaky voice and tears rolling down my face "I CAN'T DO THIS, TAKE THE $2,000 BACK I DON'T WANT IT, PLEASE JUST LET ME GO!!" He chuckles, stands up, walks over to me and says "Bitch that two thousand was gone when he broke into your house" Im looking at him, eyes full, feeling defeated. He throws me on a near by bed lying on my stomach. "NOOO, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE NO!" I say as I beg for mercy. "SHUT UP, BITCH!" he screamed, as he shoved his erect penis in my unwelcoming vagina. "NOOOO NO NO NO NO NO PLEASE!" I begged and cried and pleaded, as he disgustingly pounded away at my no longer pure vagina. He enjoyed it, every second, you can tell in his revolting grunts. He finishes in about five minutes and leaves. I'm lying there shaking, crying, raped, hands still tied, probably bleeding because I obviously wasn't aroused. I just wanted to die. This went on for several weeks, months, what felt like years. This was my new life. "Rashad" was just a pawn, used to get women for this nigga. I never saw him after that night. Everything with him was smoke and mirrors, the money, the charm, hell, the Gucci was probably fake too. I used to be a bottle girl, making so much money. Now I strip for a musty nigga every day, and the routine remains the same. I'm a victim now, a ghost because no one will probably see me again. "I'll never leave this place." I thought to myself scared as I lie there.