The Camp

Jack gripped your hand tightly – fearing you would slip away – as he lead you through the maze of hallways and corridors. You noticed that there were drawings of lavenders on the walls that the man followed with precision. You wondered how long they had been staying in this place.

"Mister Jack?" you asked with an innocent tone as the man glanced at you. "What is this place? At first, I thought it was Wonderland but Wonderland isn't this ugly!" you commented and Jack let out a small chuckle.

"This ain't no Wonderland, that you can be sure of," he said before sighing. "We're in a place called Backrooms. Some of us fall in here accidentally while some come here deliberately. We're in Level 0, also called 'The Lobby'." he said and you blinked.

"How many Levels are there?" you asked with curiosity. "No one knows, people keep constantly stumbling on new Levels"

"Then how do you keep track of all of the Levels?" 'How do I keep track of the Levels?'

[While the NPCs have their own little website set up to gather information, you have me to keep track of what LEVELS you've been and what they include.]

'Will you show the same information as the website they use?' you asked as you listened to Jack giving you the same information.

[Kinda. When you arrive in a LEVEL and stay there for a while, the information will start appearing. Of course, if someone were to tell you about the LEVELs, the information will be added. Can't be too easy, this is a GAME after all. However, if you manage to read their websites and such, the information will be stored here.]

You huffed and rolled your eyes before dismissing the screen just as the 'settlement' came to view. It was haphazard but seemed to work just fine. There were gates made of wood and a couple of guards from the looks of it were standing there. You watched one of them turn to greet Jack as the other went inside the compound.

"Hey, Jack, how did it go- Holy shit, is that a kid?!" the person – a man – yelled and you went back to act like an 8-year-old would. AKA go behind Jack and peeking from behind his leg.

"Paul, no cursing!" Jack yelled and Paul winced and apologized. More people arrived and when they saw you, they gasped.

"A child? How did she end up in here?!"

"Scratch that, how did she even survive?!"

you smirked behind Jack; as a child, you had the advantage of gaining trust quickly though on the downside they would be overprotective and would want to keep you in the dark.

"Guys stop it, you're scaring her," Jack said as everyone quieted down a bit, looking at the two of you.

"This is (Y/N), I found her near one of the ladders. She fell while chasing a white rabbit, quite an Alice as you can see" he said with a chuckle as you giggled a bit before digging your plush out of the book bag, holding it closely. You then stepped to the open and hesitantly.

"Hello, I'm (Y/N), and this Mr. Bun-Bun! It's my 8th birthday today!" you said while fiddling with the plushie. You listened to them awwing before a woman walked up to you two, leaning towards you.

"Well, my name is Mary. How about we get you some food? You must be hungry after being alone for... awhile" she said as you saw the screen appear once again.

[MARY OF CAMP LAVENDER]

NPC

HP – 1500/1500

DANGER LEVEL – 0/10