Live Performance (Charlie)

I'm literally so dramatic Btw this is a completely fake scenario

It was the 5th day of Charlie's tour and everyone was having a blast. I was sitting in my trailer when I received a message from my friend. She sent me a picture of my boyfriend hanging out with another girl. I was shocked and heartbroken. I called him ti ask him what it was about.
On the phone
Me: Finn, why did my friend send me a picture of you and Meghan?
Finn: I don't know, we were just hanging out
Me: it doesn't look like that to me
Finn: I swear we weren't doing anything
Me: how can I believe that when you are literally kissing her in the picture
Finn: We didn't do anything else
Me: how long?
Finn: what
Me: How long have you been with her
Finn: I don't understand.
Me: How long have you been seeing her without me knowing
Finn: I haven't!
Me: you are LYING! Tell me the tru
Finn: Since we started dating!
Me: So you thought that what we had was a joke to you. I can't believe you
Finn: babe stop
Me: Don't you Babe me right now.
Finn: I won't do it again, I promise
Me: No, I can't believe you right now
Finn: listen, I can explain everything

*Jessica (Stage Manager)
Light Switch! You're on in 5! You're Guitar is Ready!

"Thanks Jessica" I say with tears rolling down my fac while she walks away.

Back on the phone

Me: Finn, we are over, I cannot believe you've lied for me for 2 years.

I hung up the phone.

Two minutes later...

I grabbed my guitar and headed stage right. You look great, and you'll do fantastic said Jessica! Thanks I said with red puffy eyes. I ran out in stage and saw Charlie and the band getting ready. The crowd was screaming and was so excited! "Thanks to Tik Tok this is now one of the most loved and streamed songs I've ever written and produced, and got to share with you and now I get to perform it for you", LETS GO LIGHT SWITCH!!"
Charlie screamed with excitement

I start the song with my guitar and the crowd is going wild! "Why you calling at 11:30"? Charlie sang while I played, but I couldn't wrap my mind around what I was doing. It was like I was on autopilot l. I was thinking about all the lyrics and how, they were making me feel and I started to tear up. "You know how to just make me want you baby" he sang, as I played emotionless. It was getting close to the end of the song while I was continuing to play and pretending to be fine. Everyone was losing their minds, and I was crying hysterically!
The song ended and I ran off the stage.

Charlie began to talk about the song, and looked over to say something when he noticed I wasn't there.
He finished his thought and handed the mic to Noah, and told him to do something.

It was less than a minute later when Charlie bursted through the door and about gave me a heart at. "Hey, are you alright? Charlie Asked. No, my boyfriend has been cheating on me throughout our whole relationship, and I just found out about fifteen minutes ago that our 2 years of something meant absolutely nothing" I cried while Charlie sat there silently.
"I'm so sorry, is there anything I ca do for you, I cannot believe that Finn did this to you"! Charlie said in anger. "No, it's okay, I'll be fine" I said worried about what was gonna happen. "No, it's not fine, I cannot believe that he did this to you"! Charlie said' Its fine I promise, I said! No, it's not fine, I'm gonna have to do something about this. He said. Can we finish the show first? I said concerned! Charlie, I don't know, this is insane.

Part 2????