Ch 2

"Oh c'mon senorita we don't have the whole day , things need to be done fast", he said . I know I was playing with fire my heart wanted to sit and enjoy those luxuries but my brain knew something was up . But I heard my heart and sat in his car. He tried to fasten my seat belt and that was the freaking moment when I felt goosebumps . When his skin met mine I felt sparks and butterflies in my stomach . I've never felt like this before in my entire life, not even with my ex.
Well he used to treat like I'm complete garbage . I know my family and I didn't have much money but we were living with self respect , whatever we had was worth it .

"C'mon senorita we here ", he said with soft smile on his face . There wasn't even a doubt that his smile, his expressions were cute and gorgeous. I thanked him for dropping me home and what he said was surprising . He said that he would drop me everyday because he really enjoyed my company . I wanted that but I didn't want to take any benefits from him . He wanted to help me but I was afraid that I'll fall for him someday and get my heart broken . I told him that
wasn't necessary but he insisted and I couldn't refuse . What was freaking wrong with me ?

I was angry at myself for agreeing in the first place . My dad noticed it and simple ask if I was ok? I told him everything was fine but no it wasn't . Deep down I was afraid and confused if I really wanted that or that Zayn boy was just messing with my head . Anyway I just wanted to calm myself and I knew what will actually do it , my books . Ever since my mom left us my books are my best friend . I didn't have any friend in my previous school so books just completed the need of a friend . When I took out my book to read my phone screen just chimed and a message just popped over my screen it was -him . Of course it would be him .

How did he got my number ? Well I guess it was easy to bribe one of the teacher and get the student's record . And of course I wasn't surprise a jerk like him could really go that far . I simply told him that he and I have nothing to do with each other so why is he still messaging me . "I know senorita I was so mean to you at class but I wanna make it up to you ". I asked him how ? He replied he wanted to invite me for a dinner at his place and I guess a free dinner wouldn't hurt .
I agreed and he sent me all the details and now I was really going for a dinner at Zayn freaking Diaz house . His plan of making me weak for him was working and I was surely gonna get screwed .

Next day at school everything was fine , finally a day without no bullying and Zayn stuff but now I had to go to Zayn's mansion for a dinner and of course I had to follow those rich etiquettes . I couldn't even imagine how it's gonna be like .

—————————————-End of the chapter  ———————————-
Thank you
Follow me on instagram - trishawrites
Follow me on wattpad and comment - sasstrisha