Ch 3

I guess I made up my mind to finally show up to Zayn's . When I got home I started to get ready for the dinner , my dad asked me where is was going ? But I was too busy to even answer him .

Why do I even care ? It's not like I am his girlfriend

Why do I even care ? It's not like I am his girlfriend . I am even grooming myself ,these things never concerned me even a bit . I guess first impression is the last impression .

At Zayn's house
I rang the doorbell and there was a beautiful lady standing in infront of me , she introduced herself as Zayn's mother . To be honest she was really beautiful . She welcomed me and told me to wait for her son . After some time he showed wearing his formal tuxedo . He was something else and it was hard to figure it out . But for a second  our eyes met and I was feeling sparks like I felt when he touched me .

"I am surprised senorita, I thought you'd never show " , he said with a smirk on his face . I answered him that someone has to .
He was impressed with my answer . His mom and dad guided us to the dinning table and boy this freaking was a feast .
Wow , I felt like princess at that moment . Her mother asked me where I was from , what was my previous school . I had no problem to answer those questions . The evening went on and we enjoyed .

I could still see how Zayn was staring at me . This was the best evening of my life . It was time for desserts and I could  see that his parents were already liking me . We quickly had desserts and it was my cue to leave . Zayn's mother requested me to stay but I told them that my dad was waiting for me so I had to leave . They were the best people I've met .

They insisted if their driver could drop me home but I told them that wasn't necessary . I left the mansion and there Zayn was following me . He said ,"Don't flatter yourself I came for a walk , it's not like I am walking you home". I know he was lying I could see form his face . I don't know what's wrong with him but I wanted to know . It's like he was carrying some pain . In school he acts to be someone else but he is someone else .

I reached home , changed my clothes and slept . Well I was hoping that I don't have to wake early tomorrow because it was weekend . Hurray! The next morning was usual , I studied and learned something productive . But something was missing . A part of me was missing Zayn . What the f*cking hell was happening with me . I was tired of studying so i opened my instagram and there I saw Zayn was enjoying in the beach with some random chicks .

Wow, I was sitting here and missing him and that motherf*ucker was enjoying . Well what do I expect to sit and miss me too . I part of me wanted to enjoy too and I've an brilliant idea to do so . I decided to crash his so called "beach party "
Zayn f*ucking Diaz get ready because I am joining you , and I am sure you're gonna regret every second of the party .

I changed into my favourite most revealing bikini and was ready to make him regret .
At the beach

When I reached the beach everyone was staring at me and this was perfect opportunity to make him drool over me . I went straight to some random boy and started flirting with him and boy he already was looking jealous .
I can't help giggle . That random boy held my waist tight and I could see from a distance he boiling and I was enjoying every bit of it . He went straight up to me and...............

————————————-End of the chapter ———————-
Thank you
Follow me on Instagram- trishawrites
Follow me on Wattpad and comment - sasstrisha