Studio Session or Therapy Session

RIHANNA POV ———————"Bey said she pulling up

RIHANNA POV
———————
"Bey said she pulling up." I nodded my head at Kendrick's comment. We were waiting for the one and only Beyoncé to arrive at the studio to record a song.

Kendrick and Bey have done songs together before but Kendrick suggested that I produce a song for her. I was hesitant due to me and Bey's past history.

That's really the only reason Kendrick is still here...to decrease the tension in the room when she gets here.

He knew of my past with B and knew a studio session with just her and I would most likely end in the ER.

I fucked up a few years ago.

Bad.

I'm nervous as hell waiting for her to arrive. I just can't imagine the look on her face when she sees Kendrick booked her a studio session with me.

That's another thing, Bey doesn't even know that I'm the one producing this song for her so she's probably gonna flip her shit when she walks in.

I began rolling a blunt to ease my nerves. Just as I'm lighting up, B walks in. She looks around and when our eyes connect I see a flash of hurt, anger, and sadness. She looks to Kendrick who's sitting on the other side of the soundboard.

He sits there whistling and humming, ignoring her death glare.

"Kendrick what the hell, nigga!" He flinches at her sudden outburst.

"Look it's no-"
Beyoncé cuts him off.

"Shut the fuck up! Why the hell is she here ?!"

Just as I open my mouth to speak, she looks in my direction giving me a ' I dare you' look. I sink back into my chair and keep quiet.

As I should.

"You know what Kendrick imma beat yo' ass," she says while chuckling to herself.

"Look B, I'm sorry, I just thought y'all would work together well," Ken says.

"Well you thought wrong. I'm leaving."

"Come on Bey, give me a chance."

I instantly regret saying that.

"You of all people should not be asking for more chances," she says walking towards me and suddenly I wonder if we're still talking about recording the song.

I stand up so we're face to face. Well chest to face. My 6'0 frame is towering over her 5'7 frame.

She still bucks up to me as though we're the same height. It kinda turns me on but now is not the time.

"Baby I'm sorry," I apologize. I've been down this road before and I know my lame apology won't do much but I really mean it.

"Nigga, fuck you and yo' sorry."