That Toxic Sh*t

ONIKA POV

ONIKA POV

I huffed as my phone rang and the contact name of my least favorite ex lit up the screen. As soon as I'm close to falling asleep, here she goes with her bullshit.

Sleepily, I put my phone on my face and kept my eyes closed. "What, Beyoncé?" I grumbled.

"Nika," she whined drunkenly.

Sucking my teeth, I sat up in bed already knowing where this conversation was heading. "Don't "Nika" me. Whatchu want?" I asked the question I already knew the answer to.

I could hear commotion in the background letting me know she was probably at the club. "Come pick me u-up," she stumbled over her words as she always did when under the influence.

Beyoncé wasn't necessarily a sloppy drunk. She was friendly and giggled at literally everything. I can recall all the nights we got drunk together at clubs and bars and I ended up having to carry her out because she would flirt with anything walking.

I was possessive with my woman, and I hated all that friendly shit.

That's part of the reason we broke up—aside from her overall craziness.

And let's not forget the other side of her when she's in a drunken state.

"Peaches" is what I used to call her when she got too turned up.

Peaches is a horny mess. She was unforgiving and only wanted one thing.

Dick.

She would suck me up on the ride home. Play with herself in the passenger seat and make me lick her fingers clean when she finished.

How I missed those nights.

To say I hated Beyoncé would be a stretch. I loved her more than words could describe but the bitch is just too crazy.

"Send me your address, Bey." I got out of bed and threw on a hoodie and a pair of sweats. I slid on a pair of slides and grabbed my gun. Can't go anywhere without it.

"B-but, Nika. I want you to come f-find me," she slurred.

Huffing, I got into my car waiting for this girl to stop playing with me.

"Beyoncé, keep playing. Imma leave yo' ass right where you at."  She only giggled, knowing I wouldn't leave her.

"Ok, d-daddy."

My phone dinged and I started following my GPS to get her. "Stay on the phone, BB."

"Ok, Nika."

I caught myself smiling a little at her voice and the remark.

That's another thing. She could be so sweet and soft-spoken at times. Draw me in and have me wrapped around her finger just to go batshit crazy.

I drove in quietness with only the sound of the chaos going on wherever this crazy girl was.