New Kid

Beyoncé Los Angeles, CA 📍——————————-"Momma, you know you didn't have to come in with me, right?"

Beyoncé
Los Angeles, CA 📍
——————————-
"Momma, you know you didn't have to come in with me, right?"

"Oh hush, child."

I shook my head as we entered the school building.

We made our way to the front office and as we waited for the student in front of us to finish talking to the receptionist, I looked through the glass walls and saw quite a few students outside, in the hallway.

I saw a tall, slim light skinned girl walking with her head down before a tall brown skin dude came up to her.

He had on a varsity jacket so I assumed he's an athlete.

Some of his homeboys were with him, looking like a bunch of groupies and dick riders.

The brown skin dude slightly shoved the girl and he said something but obviously I can't hear him from in here.

All of his entourage started laughing and the girl finally lifted her head.

Even with the distance, I could still see her beautiful green-blue eyes.

Damn, she's fine.

Her face held no expression and it looked like she was about to say something to the group of guys that were bothering her but before I could try to read her lips, my mom tapped my shoulder.

"Come on, Beyoncé."

The student was finally done and it was our turn to talk to the receptionist.

"Hi, I'm Ms. Bassett, how can I help you?"

"Hi, I'm Tina, it's my daughters first day and she needs her schedule."

"What's her name?"

"Beyoncé Knowles," my mother and I said in sync.

Ms.Bassett started typing on her computer before the printer behind her started printing out what I assume is my schedule.

She grabbed it and handed me two copies.

"Have a great first day! If you need anything, feel free to stop by my office."

I thanked her and walked out with my mom close behind me.

As I entered the hallway, I couldn't help but let my eyes search for the girl I'd seen earlier.

"Beyoncé!" My mother raised her voice slightly.

I looked at her to see a frown on her face.

"You don't hear me talking to you?"

"My bad, what's up?"

"I was telling you that I'm about to leave. I hope you have a good day, babygirl. Tell me about it when you get home," she kissed my forehead before leaving.