New Kid 2

Beyoncé POV

Beyoncé POV

I sighed as I put on my cheer uniform.

I'm really hoping Rih will be here.

Not wanting to seem like I'm pressuring her, I didn't really bring it up a lot the past couple of days but I still hope she comes to support me.

And she'll get to meet my mom.

That's honestly the main reason I want her to come.

As I was tying my shoes, Coach Brown knocked on the locker room door and shouted, "Let's go, yall!"

I said a quick prayer to myself and could only hope that I'd see Robyn's face in the stands.

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*

**********

Robyn POV

I sighed as got into my car and sat the bouquet of flowers beside me.

Here I am, on the way to this football game; somewhere I'd never imagined myself going.

But for Beyoncé, I'm willing to step outside my comfort zone.

After about a 15 minute drive, I arrived at the school stadium and I could feel nervousness begin to wash over me.

I took a deep breath and grabbed the flowers before heading to the entrance where a school administrator scanned my ticket and let me in.

Walking in, I looked around at the full stands and my heart dropped to my ass.

Something told me to smoke a blunt before getting here.

Luckily, all the jocks who usually pick at me were in the game tonight so that's one less thing to worry about.

There were still a few people from their clique in the stands but they were all together so it was easy to avoid them.

I took a seat closest to the front so that Beyoncé could easily spot me.

The cheer squad had their backs facing me but I could still tell which one was my girl.

I'd spot her beautiful figure and perfect posture from miles away.