15

Months have passed. I am three months pregnant. Yun plano namin umuwi ng province hindi natuloy dahil nga buntis ako. Hindi na ako pinag work ni Blaze. Nagtalo pa kame gawa ng gusto ko talagang mag work pero dahil hirap akong magbuntis kaya napapayag niya ako. Minsan i go with him sa office. Sometimes andun lang ako kina Cookie.

Alodia talked to me before she went back to France. She apologized to me. Maybe umasa lang daw siya na gusto siya ni Blaze. Ayaw daw niyang masira ang friendship  nila dahil lang sa pagkakaroon niya ng gusto dito. Nagkaayos na kameng dalawa. She also volunteer na maging ninang ng anak namin ni Blaze at siya raw ang mag design ng isusuot nito sa christening. At hindi naman pumayag si Beau. Gagawan din daw niya ng damit ang anak ko gaya ng ginawa niya nun bininyagan ang anak ni Blake at Cookie.

Im really happy with my life now. God is really good to me because i am surrounded by a loving family, a husband na nakakainis minsan but love me at my worst and of course a  friends whose very supportive at nadagdagan pa because Blaze group of friends are also my friends now.

---------

Being married to Erika for these past three months was the best days in my life. Having her with me make my life complete lalo na ngayon she's pregnant.

We are about to travel and go to their province but all of these was cancelled dahil hirap siyang mag buntis. So i told her to stop working na pinagtalunan pa namin bago ko siya napapayag. I didn't let her go outside without me or some of our friends. Malimit kasi siyang nahihilo then bigla mag blackout like last month when we are at the mall bigla  na lang siyang nag faint that's why i need to bring her at the hospital to check on her.

Tonight we are going to attend a charity ball ayaw ko na sanang umattend but  Erika insisted na umattend kame so we went on that charity ball.

Our friends are there too. This charity for a cause aims to raise funds for children's who have heart problem. Lot's of business man attended the said charity ball.

We are here with our friends when Erin Erika's step sister approach us. "Hi there, nice that you guys come." bati nito sa amin.

" Oh, you're here. I didn't know they've invited you." tukoy nito kay Erika.

"Don't worry i didn't gate crash. Im with my husband." sabi ni Erika sabay tingin sa akin. Napansin kong napa ismid si Erin sa narinig.

We are now sitting in our table together with our group of friends. I stood up to go talk to some of my business partner. While talking to some of my partners who also attend the charity ball i can't take off my eyes on Erika. So when i saw her stood up i excuse myself from the group of businessman and followed her. I just want to make sure that nothing will happen to Erika and our baby lalo't Erin is here. I know she somewhat hate Erika. Maybe she is threaten because their father wants Erika to be a legal Ongpauco.

As i headed to the Comfort room i saw Erin walked out coming from the comfort room.

" Hi, looking for my bastard sister?" She said while playing her hands on my chest. I tried to let go of her hands but she suddenly kiss me. When she stop, she look at the way where Erika is. I saw how shocked she is seeing Erin and I kissed. I went to her side.

" Oh, sorry my bastard sister but your man was the one who kissed me. And i can say his a good kisser." Erin told Erika.

" Well, i didn't know your that desparate. Kahit second hand na pinapatulan mo pa. Now, who do you think is cheap here? I maybe a bastard like what you called me but im not slut and cheap like you who tried to hooked up with a married man. Don't you think I'll believe what you said. I trust my husband more than you. " Erika said then face me she gets her hanky and alcohol. She sprays some on my lips and wipes it. Then she spray alcohol all over me.

" So, back off coz the next time i saw you kissed my husband ingungudngod ko yan nguso mo sa semento. Kilalanin mo ang kinakalaban mo." With that hinila ako ni Erika. Hindi na kame bumalik sa table umuwi na kame sa bahay. I just texted the guys tru our gc telling them na nauna na kame.

We are at the parking area i  looked at Erika. She's quiet and looking at the other side.

" Babe, is there a problem?" she didn't speak to me

"Bebelabs, are you okay? Is something wrong ?"

"Just drive and don't talk to me!" i just shrugged my head and start driving home. When we arrived at our house she's still quiet dere-derecho siya paakyat sa taas. So i hold her arms.

"Babe, what's the problem?" 

"Don't asked. I'm pissed." she said

"Why? i thought, you already know that i didn't kissed her." i explained myself.

"Eventhough, but the fact that you two kissed makes my blood boils." then she turned her back at me and go straight upstair. I followed her. She went to the bathroom. I waited for her.

When she went out of the bathroom still she ignore me.

" Baby, please let's talked. Hear me out first. " she looked at me with her brow up

" Okay, speak!" I explained to her everything why I am there and what happened.

" Okay, im tired. I want to sleep." she said.

"Am i forgiven?" i asked. Then she nod her head. When im about to kissed her she pushed me.

" Stop. Get a shower. D0n't kissed me mamaya mahawaan pa kame ni baby sa virus na galing sa babaeng yun." she said so i readied myself to take a shower. When i came out  she's now sleeping.

When i woke up, Erika is not in our bed. She's in the kitchen cooking our breakfast. I hug her from her back and kiss her but to my surprise she pushed me.

" Babe, i thought you already forgiven me?" i told her.

"Yes you are. But what happened last night still in my mind. So no kiss for now "

"What?! Babe naman, don't be like that. "

"What? I told you you're forgiven right?"

"Yes, you've forgiven me but you're torturing me because of what happened last night na hindi ko naman ginustong mangyari. Baby be reasonable  naman."

"Okay, what do you want?"

" kiss me." i told her.

"Why so demanding Mr Fonacier?" she asked. I move toward her and touch her face and kiss her. I claim her lips and kiss her torridly. We only ended our kiss when we both lack of air.

"Kiss me again so that I'll forget what happened last night." she whisper in my ears. So i did what she asked for. I kissed her again and that morning we made love in  our kitchen and ended up in our room.