I Love You Through Everything

Nicki P.O.V

I woke up without Drake to my side scares me sometimes but I reassure myself at times like this. I washed my face today was our last day in Hawaii before we go back into the real world. I went downstairs to hear Noah talking and I so excited for Melissa.

"Nicki finally your up" Melissa tugged me back upstairs into her room. "What's up" I sat at the edge who knows what will or did happen before I woke up. "Well I want me and Noah to work honestly but its hard for me" I looked at her I could see the stress and worry in her face.  "Look he cheated we know but the fact that even that and when you told him he was their right by your side that's shows commitment it is gonna take time and you have the time so make it work" I brought her back downstairs and sat her next to Noah.

"Okay you two lovebirds today's our last day so you two are going oy and don't come back till I text you to come back got you" I sat on Drakes lap I could feel his eyes on me but I never looked."Fine fine come on Noah let's get ready" they went upstairs and now it was just me and Drake. " Y'know if you keep eating the way you do your gonna be a fat Nicki" he pinched my waist. "Curvy Nicki more like it but I can't help myself everything now a day looks good" I smiled. "Its our last day like you said let's go back to the beach shall we" he pushed me off and held out his hands.

I took it and he lift me over his shoulder and we went back to our room. "Wear something cute no shit please" I said getting my flat iron put. "Your pressing hair even though its gonna get wet" he flicked my lip an attempt to kiss me. "Don't judge me and no kisses from the misses" I locked myself in the bathroom. I pressed out my hair and did my makeup. I lotioned up my body and put on my black one piece swimsuit. I went back to the room and Drake has on his swim trunks and I could tell he motioned his abs the glistened in the light.

"I know I'm a god come on the cars outside" I grabbed my pink duffel bag and we were on our way. We sat in a secluded area where the water was clear and the sand untouched. "Imma sat up camp you go get wet and look sexy doing it" he pointed to the water. I rolled my eyes but he could tell I was blushing. I got in the water still and if felt so relaxing and relieving I had no worries.

I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't know Drake joined me. "What you thinking about" his breath brushed past my neck making me feel all tingly in the inside. "Nothing really I just hope Melissa and Noah work out for the sake of the baby you know" I played with his fingers I live for these moments with him. "Me too but right now its just me and you" I smiled we were finally in a good spot in our relationship. "I hope college wasn't like high school or i swear to god I will drop out" I swam a good distance away from Drake we were just staring at each other.

"You know I don't like when you leave me come back here" I didn't listen I swam farther away never looking back but then I started getting dizzy. I looked back I saw Drake but which one of them was coming to save me. I didn't move I just stood their I could see properly and then I blanked out. I woke up back at the house in the comfort of my own bed. "What happened weren't we at the beach" I sat up and saw on the end table a glass of water. I took a sip and sat up he look worried like he just bad news.

"Nicki you need to go like to a doctor like this might be serious" I sighed its always a possibility that it be something worse.  "I know but what's its something big that I can't handle I wanna die with you boo" he sat next to me and gave me big hug humming a song I guess he wrote. "Hey remember that song you wrote for me in class on a piece of paper...Something about I'm So proud of you" I grabbed his notebook and pen and handed it to him. "I'll be back their better be something on those piece of paper" he nodded "Be careful Nicki I don't know what's up with you" I closed the door and went down the stairs to Melissa room they weren't back yet.

I went to Leslie room thankfully she was here. "Hey you okay" I sat next to her she was flipping through pictures. "Where's Melissa and Noah they do know the flights are in a few hours" she laughed. "How long y'all staying in Canada for" i looked at her you could tell she was terrified. "Leslie you'll be a great mom you can't depend on everyone around you don't worry about me I got a whole lot more to worry about like me" I kissed her on the forehead and went in the hall to call Melissa.

"Yo Melissa get your ass over here the flights leave at 5 and its 3" all I could hear is pure fun something I wish I could have.  "Sorry were coming now and imma check up on you, can't be passing out on Drake you see how fine he is" I hung up I didn't know where she was talking that but all I knew is my heads pounding so I went back to the room relaxing on the daybed. "I wore some things but it will take a little more inspiration how you feeling" he started packing I can't believe today's our last day I wanna come back for sure.

"Headache for sure so how long we staying in Canada I wanna be their for A week my mom is always a priority to me especially since I'm gonna be a rapper" I pushed up my he's such a cush. "Your so sweet but is okay if I leave 3 days before you leave" he made a face "Sure but no flirting with other dudes" I gave him the side eye he play a little too much. "Whatever I'm going to my doctor in jersey I'll call you when I get the results" he sat next to me. "You better your my girl about to become my wife we gotta tell each other everything" I looked at him like I know for sure he ain't gonna tell me everything.

"Babe no need for bullshittennit were both gonna hide stuff from each other no lie its gonna happen because were both sneaky" I cuddled up to me I never wanna leave his side. "Have you went to go see and play with Kylie's baby yet she's all over Facebook" I totally forgot maybe me and Kylie's friendship can be fixed. "No but when I go back we'll see all I know is it looks a lot like Luis." He brushed through my hair and I felt like I had to throw up so I hauled ass and went to the toilet. He held up hair back "babe maybe you shouldn't come your mad sick go back to jersey we can face time each other and shit" I didn't respond I ested my head on my elbow I felt terrible like something inside of me was having a fit.

"Maybe a baby isn't in the cards right now, Our careers and education is first is what my body is saying" I washes off my face. "Or maybe you need to learn how to cook and stop eating junk food." "Shut up boy now come on we have to get ready to go" we went back to the room to pack and pick out our matching outfits. "Your like a mini me be a use your so short" he looked down at me and I looked up at me. "No because you don't have big tits and ass and because your a man who loves me" I stood on my tippy toes to kiss me. "Wrong Nicki I don't love you I'm Crazy In Love with you" I laughed he mad corny "and I'm Dangerously In love you till the day I die" we went downstairs time to go back to the real world.