Now She Wanna Have My Babies

Nicki P.O.V

"Bae's today's my appointment you coming" I said searching through my closet for the perfect outfit. "No Noah invited over to his place just call me after" he shouted from the the kitchen. I sighed Noah needs to back off lately Drake been hanging out with Noah more than usual and I'm becoming more suspicious. What if he's cheating? What if Noah's been hitting on Drake? All I could think about was the worst cases that could be happening.

I picked out a sheer white top with black leggings with gold accents and my Versace flats. "Are you gonna miss me" he said standing in the door frame with a plate of strawberries and whipped cream. "No I don't think so go get ready for Noah and his loopy girlfriend" I brushed past him so I could change in the bathroom. "Nicki are you mad" he put his foot in the door so it wouldn't close. I rolled my eyes and turned on the shower. "No why you say I'm mad I'm rather happy. I'm going to the doctors to find out what this lifetime sickness I have is and my finacee won't come because he guy pal wants him. DOES THAT SOUND MAD TO YOU DRAKE" I pushed him away from the door and closed it locking it so he wouldn't get sneaky.

"Fine I'm coming with you then" he knocked on the door repeatedly. "No i don't want you to leave me alone"  I pinned up my hair and stepped in the shower.  I looked down at my stomach and realized I forgot to take a pregnancy test since Hawaii but that's probably out of the question with me being sick and all. I heard keys jingle in the bathroom knob so I turned off the pipe and wrapped my towel around my body. He stepped in and we both looked at each other him with a huge grin and me with a straight face.

I walked last him but he grabbed my wrist pulling me back. "Let go of me Drake" I looked at him  he really thinks I'm playing but I'm not I'm being deadass. "Tell Drizzy what's the real reason you making me open doors" he let go of his grip and it was a complete staring contest. "Go away Aubrey I have more important business to do" I went to the bedroom to put on my clothes. After I got my tights all up and zipped Drake was just staring at me I wanted to smile but I hid it under my hand.

"You playing littla mama" he said as I went to my dresser to get my hair done. *I don't fuck with you* "Really that's your ringtone" Drake looked at the phone he knew what he was doing. "Can you pass me my phone please" I stood at the foot of the bed waiting for my phone unamused. "No better yet I'll answer it for you" he took the phone and ran away closing the door behind him. I finishes my hair curling it and applying grease and got my black wedges. I got my purse and all I needed was my phone. I went to the living room and he was still talking. "Give me my fucking phone back you asshole" I said choking him from behind.

"Here here Your mother said Hi also" I shook my head shoving the phone in my bag and was ready to go. "Hey No kiss" even in my wedges he was taller then me so I still had to look up. I crossed my arms over my chest and he just looked down at me. I pecked him on the lip an pulled away "Bye Bae" I know I'm so bipolar but I love the boy. He grabbed my arm pulling me back but closer. "You playin and this time I ain't playin" he put his hands on my face drawing me in closer for a kiss.

He bit my lip his tongue roaming and his hands in my jeans. He took his hands out my jeans took my purse from my hands dropping it and picking me up making my wrap my legs around me. I caved I couldn't tell him to stop. "Drake you playing" I said in the kisses but he nodded. "Nicki you got time believe me" he said making his way over to the couch. I shake my head if I stay any longer I would be late. "No Drake I gotta go" I kissed me one last time and got my purse and headed out the door. I rolled down all the windows and blasted 2 On by Tinashe.