crazy best friends

Jordan and Ethan were cleaning dishes after dinner, talking about random shit because why the hell not. After cleaning, Jordan grabbed an apple and started eating it. Ethan turned and saw his best friend eating the red snack.

"Who are you. Snow White?" Ethan said in a teasing way.

Jordan smirked "you wanna go"
"Sure!"
"YOU WANT TO FIGHT ME MATE, I GOT AN APPLE AND IM NOT AFRAID TO USE IT"
"OH YEAH"
"YEAH"
Ethan got a water gun from behind the counter and stood in a fighting stance

"I got a water gun and I'm not afraid to hose you down with it"
"THAT JOKE WAS HORRIBLE"
"I KNOW JERK"
"HEY"
Jordan and Ethan turned their heads to see Lucy standing there, arms crossed. Before they could react, Lucy told them
"Guys if you are going to have a food fight, do it outside" then the young adult walked upstairs saying nothing.

Jordan and Ethan were shocked and confused at their friends reaction. They took the fight outside.
The next morning, Jordan was soaked. Ethan had a bruise on cheek because of the apple. They tried to keep a straight face while looking at each other but of course they couldn't so they just burst out laughing

Luke looked at them confused then walked away.

Protective best friend

Ethan was two years older than his fifteen year old best friend. Jordan, they both went to school along with Luke, Lucy and Ella. Ethan loved to tease Jordan about his crush on Ella. Of course, Jordan just kept pretending he didn't have a crush on her, the first three days of school after Ethan moved into Jordan's school but on the fourth day, Ethan met the most annoying human on earth or universe. How did Ethan met Tiffany, Well here's how it went.

Jordan, Ethan, Luke, Lucy and Ella were standing and talking by all of their lockers to grab their books but as they were talking, Tiffany walked by and started to insulting Jordan and the rest of them. they dont know why she is randomly attacking them but she hates ester the most. 

"Hey idiot, did you say hi to your friends last week oh wait, they are dead! I would honestly die too if i were ever friends with you"Tiffany said while walking away laughing 

Ethan looked really angry, more angry than anyone has seen him but he is more concerned with Jordan. Ella thought she had to hold him back When he looked, he saw Jordan looking upset but more angry than upset, Ethan thought he had to hold Jordan back because Jordan literally looked like he was about to kill her and he did had to hold him back because Jordan was about to kill her, he has a knife in his hand but then he calm down and Ella hugged him then she backed up when Ethan stepped forward and hugged his best friend while glaring at the direction Tiffany walked to.

Jordan hesitantly let go and just told them in a very annoyed voice"lets just get to class, we are late anyway" they all headed to class. During the day, Ethan couldn't help but worry about Jordan and wishing he would do something to expel that bitch or anything but he knew he couldn't even when he had evidence considering Tiffany had power over the school.

At the end of the day, Jordan and Ethan went home and Jordan immediately went straight to his room. Ethan immediately followed him. He knows what tiggers Jordan either in a anger way or a sad way. This was one of the anger triggers, Jordan looked up for a second to see who it was before looking down again. He looks upset not in tears just angry and upset almost like he was about break something or thrown something. Ethan closed the door before sitting next to his best friend, pulling him into a hug. Jordan just rested his head on Ethan's head and rested his eyes.

Ethan hated seeing his best friend upset like this and promised himself that Tiffany will pay tomorrow but for now, he will just be there for his best friend.