Chapter 1

"Summer Break Here I Come" Said Mina As Their In The Dorms Getting Their Stuff Ready To Go Home For Their Summer, "Yeah, So What Are You Guys Doing For The Summer Break". Asked Uraraka. "Well I Might Go Shopping" Said Momo. "Probably Hangout With Some Friends I Haven't Seen In A While" Said Jiro. "I Dont Know Maybe Just Chill And Relax While I Can You Know, What About You?". Responded Mina. "Probably Getting A Summer Job". Said Uraraka. "Oooo Nice". "Hehe Yeah".

"Hey Bakubro What Are You Doing For The Summer Break". Asked Kirishima. "Probably Train Or Sum Shit I Dont Know". Said Bakugou. "Understandable". "What About You Kamibro?". "I Know For Sure That I'm Playing Videos Games And Just Chillin For The Whole Summer." Said Kaminari. "Bro Same,, Maybe We Can Invite Each Other Over.!" " Hell Yeah Bro." " Idiots".

"Midoriya What Are You Going Home For The Summer Break?" Asked Todoroki. "W-Well N-No?". Midoriya Repsoned. "Why Did You Say As A Question?" Ask Lida. "I Dont Know". "So Your Not Going Home?". "No I'm Not". "Why Not?". "Wait Whats Happening?" Asked Jiro Who Was Coming Down The Stairs. "Midoriya Isn't Going Home For The Summer". Said Todoroki. "Why The Hell Aren't You Going Home To See Aunt You Shitty Nerd". Said Bakugou. "W-Well My Mom Passed A C-Couple D-Days Ago". Said Midoriya With A Sad Expression. "What.... Deku Dont Fuck With Me, Aunt Is Not Dead". "S-She Is Kacchan, Your Mom Didn't T-Tell You?". Bakugou Just Stood There In Disbelief. "HELL NO THE HAG DIDNT SAY ANYTHING TO ME ABOUT AUNT". Yelled A Very Angry Bakugou."Okay Stop Yelling, And Sorry For Your Loss Midoriya". Said Momo. "I-Its Okay Momo, Were Having Her Funeral In A Few Weeks". " So You'll Still Be Here At The Dorms?". " Yeah". "Okay Well Hope You Have A Good Summer Break Okay Midoriya". "Same For You Guys As Well".

After Everyone Left To Their Home The Only People At The Dorms Were Mineta Because He Didn't Want To Go Home, Midoriya, And Mr.Aizawa Since He Can't Necessarily Leave Them Their By Themselves.

During The Break All Of Them Changed Physically, Baby Faces Gone, Body's Growing, And Etc. They All Kept In Touch Through Texting Well Except For Midoriya, He Was Too Busy With One Still Griving Over His Mother's Death, And Second His Training And Work Plan He Had Set For Himself And His Change Was Drastic, He Went From Cinnamon Roll, Chubby Cheeks, Cute Face, To Sinnamon Roll, Strong Jaw Line, And Daddy All In All. Growing From 5'5 To 6'11 And Still Growing, With A Hot Body Like The God's Just Suddenly Chose Him To Become One Of Them.

Time Skip

.U.A.

Everyone Made It To Class Except Midoriya. " Hey Guys!" Said Mina. Everyone Greeted Each Other. " Wow Did We All Have A Glow Up" Said Mina While Looking At Everyone's Face And Height Change. " We Sure Did". Kaminari. " Even Mineta Had A Glow Up". Said Sero. "But Where's Midoriya?". Questioned Jiro. " Haven't Seen Him Yet". Lida Said. " Usually He'll Be The First One Here." Kirishima Said. "True". Aizawa Walks In And Everyone Scattered To Their Seats. " let's Start" He Said Very Dry And Tired Like. Lida Raises His Hand " Sensei Midoriya Hasn't Made It To Class Yet!". "Hush I Know Why He's Not Here Yet." Lida Shuts His Mouth And Starts To Pay Attention.

5 Miuntes Later

" So That Means...." The Door Bust Open To A Go- I Mean A Tall Green Haired Man, With A Body That Is Made Of Daddy Material, Who Is Izuku Midoriya Of Course.

The Class Was To Stun To Speak They All We're Just Staring, Mainly The Boys. "What Took So Long Problem Child?". Midoriya Chuckles And Scratches His Head " Heh Well One They Couldn't Find A shirt That Was My Size Since Most Of The Students Here Are Big As Fuck, And Then Mid Night Wouldn't Let Go Of Me." Midoriya Explained. "<Sigh> Okay Well Go Sit Down You Can Get The First Part From One Of Your Classmate." "Okay." Midoriya Responed As He Take His Seat, Was The Class Still Looking Yes No Matter What They Was Still Staring.

After Class All The Girls Went Up To Midoriya And Started Fangirling. " O.M.G Deku-kun You Look So Good!" " Wow You Really Grown Up!" " Noooo Where's Your Baby Face I Miss It" " Hey Midoriya Did You Cut Your Hair Kero?" "Yes" Midoriya Asnwered While Relaxing Against Tsu Hand That Was Going ThroughHis Hair. " Wait You Have Pericing?" Jiro Asked While Moving His Face Around. "Yeah" "How Many?" "Maybe Three Of Four" "Cool, Why Don't You Have Them In?" "Oh They Said Not To Wear Because Of Training And Other Things" Oh Okay" "Midoriya You Have To Tell Us Your Secret On Clear Skin!" Midoriya Was Just Sitting There, Laughing And Answering Their Questions.

Meanwhile The Boys (Half Of Them) Were Upset Cause They Didn't Get To Midoriya First. So Their Just Sitting There Pouting Or Mad, Or Just . . . Sitting There. "Ugh The Girls Got There First" Said Kaminari While Pouting. "Whats So Special About The Nerd?" "Do You Not See Him!?" Said Kaminari. "Right He Looks So Manly" " You Got That Right" Said Sero. " Midoriya Looks Good" " See Even Todoroki Thinks He's Hot" Said Kaminari. "Midoriya Is Taking All The Girls" Said Mineta.

It Went Slient

" Dont Say Another Word" Jiro Said Glaring Hard. "Mineta Dont Test Me, I Won't Hesitate To Snap Your Neck" Uraraka Said With A Devilish Grin And Smile. Mineta Was Shaking Like A Leaf, He Didn't Say Nothing Else The Whole Time.

After The First 3 Classes It Was time To Go To Lunch. "Finally We Can Eat" Mina Said When Jumping Up Ready To Run The Cafeteria. "Hey You Want To See If Midoriya Wants To Sit With Us Girls?" Momo Asked Not Because She Wants To Start Making Measurements For The Clothes She's Gonna Have Him Wear. "Yessss, Let's Ask Him". As They Make Their Way Over To His Desk Thay See Him Asleep Something New Because They Never See Midoriya Asleep In Class.

 As They Make Their Way Over To His Desk Thay See Him Asleep Something New Because They Never See Midoriya Asleep In Class

" Awwww He So Cute . . . . WAKE UP" "AHHH Oh Damn 'Raka Why In Hell Are You Yelling" "Hehe Wake Up Its Time For Lunch" "Oh Okay" Midoriya Starts To Get Up. "Ah Well Me And The Girls Wanted To Know If You Would Like To Sit With Us Today?" Uraraka Asked A Bit Nervously. "Oh Sure That's Fine" "Man I Got To Get Used To Your Voice Being Deep" Jiro Said While Standing Next To Uraraka. Soon They Started To Head To Lunch.

Okay That's Enough, Man I Really Couldn't Think Of Stuff To Add But Hey I Got This Shit (Semi).  Also Updates May Be Slow. 😂 Alright See You Next Chapter I Guess