Chapter 4

Midoriya's Pov

As Me And Kacchan Walk To Recovery Girl I Started To Notice How Calm He Was Now, Like He Isn't Yelling At Me, Nor Is He Threatening Me And He Is Willingly Walking Beside Me And Clinging To Me A Bit. I Dont Know What Made He Change But I Like This Kacchan It Makes Him More Cute.

"You Okay Kacchan?" I Said Looking Down At Him.

I Saw Him Jump A Little When I Asked Him. "Y-Yeah". He Had A Slight Blush On His Face When He Responed Back To Me, And Oh My Gosh He Looked So Fucking Cute.

Once We Made It To Recovery Girl, Both Of Us Was Scolded For Being Wreckless, And Other Things But Too Be Honest I Wasn't Listening Since I Heard This Multiple Times Before For Breaking My Arms But In Reality I Was Looking At Kacchan Well More Like Staring Because His Body Looks A Bit Different. See Before His Body Was More Masculine Now It's More Femaline Like, He Still Have Muscle Just Not That Define And His Hips Is Slightly More Curvy And His Thighs Are Thicker Than Before.... Man Kacchan Sure Has Changed

After Seeing Recovery Girl We Started To Head To The Locker Room To Change, I Guess They All Just Got Done With Training Cause I Can Hear Them Changing, Walking In Todoroki And Kaminari Came To Me. "Oh My Goodnesss Midoriya Are You Okay?" Todoroki Said Checking My Face. "Mido Are You Hurt Anywhere?" Kaminari Asked Checking My Arms An Things. " Yes Yes I'm Okay Recovery Girl Healed Me Already" I Said Laughing At How Cute They Were. Todoroki Smiled Little, And Kaminari Smiled And Pated My Head Telling Me I Need To Be More Careful.

As I'm Finding All Of This Cute I'm Starting To Notice Their Body Change, First Kaminari Hips Are Slightly More Curvy Than Before And His Hair Is A Little Longer, Todoroki Hips Are Also Curvy Too Both Having Muscle But Not As Much Like Me Or The Other Guys For Example, Looking Around Kirishima Hair Is Longer And His Thighs Are Thicker, And Same As Before He Have Some Sexy Ass Curves, Shinso And Sero As Well, What The Hell Happened? Why The Fuck Are They So Damn Sexy?, I Need To Calm Down Before My Dick Get Hard.

I Began To Change Having This Suit On Is Beginning To Become Uncomfortable. Now I'm Not Stupid Or Oblivious To Not Know That Half Of The Guys In My Class Likes Me, Good Thing That I'm Polygamous, I Wouldn't Mind Having The All Be Mine At Once, The Real Question Is Would They Mind Sharing?

Okay I Know This Chapter Is Short But For The Next Chapter I'll Try To Make It Longer Like The Other Ones, I'm Slacking Like ..... Alot BUT Its Okay Though We Gon Get It Right.