Chapter 3

Midoriya Was Loving The New Side Of Bakugou, He Was Happy That The Blond Head Wasn't Yelling At Him How He Used To Do Before.

" Ready To Get Your Ass Beat Deku" Bakugou Said With All The Sass And Cockyness In The World. "<Chuckles> Are You Sure About That Kacchan?" Midoriya Said, But Bakugou Was To Busy Thinking About That Little Chuckle He Did Because The Shit Was Hot As Fuck. " Get Ready Kacchan" Now That Snapped Bakugou Back To Reality Because As Midoriya Said That He Charged At Bakugou. But Bakugou Reacted Quick, Throwing The First Punch Hitting Midoriya Right In His Jaw That Didn't Really Do Much To Him Since His Shit Is Like Stone, " Oww Kacchan That Hurt" "Weak" Midoriya Then Punched Bakugou In His Stomach Making Him Fly And Hit A Wall.

The Others Were Watching, They Were Getting Worried About Bakugou Because Of How Hard He Hit The Wall. "Damn I Hope He Okay" Sato Said who Was Standing Next To Kirishima Who Was Agreeing With Him. " Deku-Kun Got Stronger" "Indeed He Did" " I Hope Yall Know He Isn't Using His Quirk" Mr.Aizawa Said While Watching. "HUH!?"

"Fuck" Bakugou Was Hurt But That Wasn't Gonna Stop Him From Beating Midoriya. Bakugou Then Launches Himself Towards Midoriya With Full Force, Making A Big Explosion Towards Midoriya Face Sending Him To Also Fly Into A Wall Going Straight Through. Noting Seeing Midoriya Come Out For A While Bakugou Starts To Worry And Approach Where Midoriya Has Flown To See If He Was Okay. "Deku?" Bakugou Called Out. "Deku You Okay?" Bakugou Voice Had A Slight Crack To It. " < Coughing> Yeah I'm Okay" Midoriya Finally Repiled Back Groaning From Hitting The Wall Hard As Hell, He Slowly Got Up. Bakugou Rushed To Midoriya And Started To Check Him For Any Major Injuries. " <Touching And Moving Midoriya's Face Around> " Are You Hurt Anywhere?" " Kacchan" "Do You Feel Pain?" " Kacchan" "Do You Feel Dizzy?" "Kacchan" "Does Something Feel Broken?" "< Grabs Bakugou's Hands> Kacchan I'm Okay, I'm Just Fine Please Calm Down" Midoriya Said In A Soft Tone Which Made His Voice Sound Sweet And Soothing, Bakugou Did Calm Down But Now He's Flustered As Hell Cause One Deku Was Holding His Hands, Two He Was Worried About Deku, And Three He's Blushing.

"Hey Are Yall Alright?" Mr.Aizawa Called Out Because Of How Long They Were In There. "Yeah We're Fine" Midoriya Said While Staring Into Bakugou's Eyes, And Bakugou Blushing. "Go On And Go To Recovery Girl" Midoriya Nodded His Head Still Staring At Bakugou. "Come On Kacchan" All Bakugou Did Was Nod His Head Still Blushing Hard As Fuck.

Oo Shit I'm Sorry For This Late Ass Update, I've Been Busy With A Loss, School And Work, But Ima Try And Get Better With Updating.