0 | 𝗝𝗼𝘂𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗘𝗻𝘁𝗿𝘆 #1

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

𝘿𝙖𝙩𝙚: 20𝙩𝙝 𝙈𝙖𝙮, 2014
𝙇𝙤𝙘𝙖𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣: 𝙒𝙚𝙨𝙩 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖 𝘾𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝙁𝙖𝙘𝙞𝙡𝙞𝙩𝙮, 𝙂𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙞𝙖

I have written in here since Rick's group joined the farm. They weren't what I expected that's for sure. Big sis Maggie started dating one of their guys, his names Glenn, he doesn't seem like a bad guy - kinda anxious and awkward if you ask me. He's always got a nervous smile on his face.

But, in the midst of all that, I met my best friend! It was definitely a weird meeting, I was given the job of looking after him while we waited on Shane and Otis to get the correct equipment from a nearby highschool. I was also told to stay by his side whilst he recovered after the surgery.

Fast forward a couple of weeks and the farm ended up being over run by a herd of Walkers, the barn set ablaze to give us a chance to escape. In the end we lost Otis, Jimmy and Patricia.

Oh! I almost forgot to mention, Lori, Ricks wife, found out she was pregnant. I remember how ecstatic Carl was when he found out he was going to be a big brother.

Eventually we ended up here, located in this Prison. It's definitely a strange place to take refuge but we made it work.

When clearing out the Prison, daddy ended up getting bit on his leg, Rick acted quickly and chopped it off which saved his life. During this the group also met some previous inmates who lived here before the world ended.

Sadly though, we lost Lori and T-dog. Rick and Carl weren't the same after her death and I completely understand why. It took awhile but the two seemed to be recovering from that traumatic incident.

We thought everything was ok, that was until the group was met with another threat. He called himself the Governor, stupid name for a stupid man. He took Glenn, big sis Maggie and I hostage whilst we were on a scavenge for baby formula.

He did some.. unspeakable things to both Maggie and I but we managed to escape with the help of Rick and the others. However, Daryl ended up in our position.

He wanted the prison which we called home, I don't know why, maybe it's because we're better as a group? Who knows. He attacked but ended up running away, how stupid of him.

Michonne, she came and told Rick that Glenn, Maggie and I had been taken hostage, she became an important member to the group. She's a really cool fighter!

Oh yeah, we found Andrea, only for her to be killed by a walker, I'm gonna miss her. She was a part of the family, she got to meet Judith before she passed so at least there's that.

Anyways, when Woodbury fell Rick allowed some new faces to move into the Prison. We really grew as a community, and we're thriving everyday!

I can really see a future for us here, hopefully it all works out!

(Y/n) Greene.