1 | 30 𝗗𝗮𝘆𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗮𝗻 𝗔𝗰𝗰𝗶𝗱𝗲𝗻𝘁

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

The sun was shining brightly, it's gentle rays basking the quiet prison in a picturesque glow. It's beams flowed through the cracks in the walls and into the open cells of those living inside. (Y/n) let out a grumble as she rolled over in her cot, the space feeling tighter then usual.

Sitting up she rubbed her semi opened eyes and attempted to adjust to the new light. Her eyes looked around the room noticing some super hero comics, a couple of posters and a particular sheriff hat which sat on a nearby desk.

The girl let out a sigh as she flopped back onto the bed, it creaking under the newly added weight. She must've fell asleep reading comics with Carl again, not a surprise since this had been happening a lot recently. So much to the point where Rick and Hershel allowed the two the share a cell so they wouldn't keep disturbing people whenever they tried to sneak back into their original cell.

Beside her came a groan, to which she grumbled back. Carl rolled over to face her with a tired grin, "Morning, sleeping beauty."

She snorted and pathetically swatted his arm, "Oh hush, you slept longer then I did." The boy looked offended as he raised his hand to his forehead. "You wound me." He cried whilst flopping backwards, the two let out small giggles before going silent again.

"Do you know what time it is?" Carl questioned, (Y/n) sat up and leaned over his figure trying to get a better look at the clock. "It's just gone past 7:30. Wait, I thought you were supposed to help your dad with gardening this morning?"

The brown haired boy shot up immediately causing the girl to fly back to her original spot. He began getting changed in a quick manner all whilst muttering curses. "Why didn't you wake me up? I swear you do this on purpose!" Carl grumbled whilst pulling his trouser leg up.

(Y/n) just smiled and rubbed her eyes again to get rid of all the extra sleep, "I would never! You know, I'm offended you would even accuse me of such things. Just because you wanna spend more time with me."

"Yeah right," He flicked her forehead causing her to hiss in pain, "I'd rather hang out with Patrick."

"That can be arranged." The (H/c) haired girl then smirked, "Do you wanna share a bed and read comics with him? You know, I'm kinda sad you're replacing me." She raised her hand to her cheeks and began to fake cry. Carl stopped and stared at her with a blank expression, he snorted and picked up the sheriff hat before shaking his head slightly and putting it back down.

"Don't you also have a job to be getting to? Oh, I don't know, helping Carol prepare breakfast for everyone?" It was like time stopped for a second. The girl froze as she tried to think, in a matter of seconds she was shooting up out a bed and rummaging around for a clean outfit.