chapter 6

NATASHA PARKER

Staring at myself in the full length body mirror, I tried to calm down.

I wore knee high boots with heels as it accentuated my ass covered by tight, leather short shorts. My bra was black, lacey, and thin but showed enough cleavage to get the attention of men. I disheveled my brown hair before putting on a black masquerade mask.

"Alright Natasha. You're up," one of the girls told me as I applied a set of dark red lipstick.

I stepped up to the stage with a seductive smile biting my lip as I grabbed onto the pole making one circle before I turned around dropping my camisole as I jutted my butt out as men hollered in my direction.

I could feel money being thrown in my direction, my nipples puckered as it connected with my skin. It was Nick's money. That's why arousal coated my panties every time the stage gained more and more bills. He owns every club in the city and yet... he was powerless, unknowing that his own fiance would be dancing at the very place his bachelor's party was taking place.

I kept smiling coyly as I grabbed onto the pole again, Bending down my hands glided up my legs to my waist and my breasts. But I could feel his heated glare on me every time I moved. Twirling around the pole once, I bent down picking up the money thrown at me showing off my ass once more before I stepped off stage.

The men within my fiancee's party needed attention and once the mask came off, Nick would be fuming that their hands were on me. I had planned to give one of his friends a lap dance but before I could even place my hand on the chest of some guy, my arm was pulled back into the chest of none other than my fiancee.

Gripping my arm in a tight hold, he pulled me through the club until we entered a private room. The room had red lights with a bed smack dab in the middle, a night stand to the right and a couch accompanying the other side of the room.

Nick sat down on the edge of the bed patting his lap. "Lap dance. Now," he commanded.

Did he know it was me? Has he figured it out? Or did he think I was some random chick he found hot? If I climbed him now, I could get away with revealing myself later. But if I didn't, he would know something was up and he'd win.

So I sauntered over to Nick, biting my lip but I refused to show fear as I straddled him. His hand snaked around my back holding me in place as he pushed my body forward, my wet panties grinding on his hard cock covered by his pants.

I couldn't help but let my hips move of their own accord moving back and forth as a moan slipped out of me.

"Suck," he commanded, shoving his index finger in my mouth.

It wasn't like was giving me a choice but I took his finger in my mouth bobbing my head up and down as my tongue danced around his finger almost as if it was his cock. I hadn't realized that his fingers had skimmed my panties otherwise I would have realized that he was feeding me my own arousal.

"I've got you wrapped around my fucking finger baby," Nick whispered in my ear as he took in my widened eyes. But I couldn't stop chasing my orgasm no matter what he said. "You think I wouldn't know it was you Natasha?"

"Fuck," I breathed out. "You."

His words spurred me on as I rocked harder, I was so close, almost there... until Nick picked me up and threw me on the bed. His large frame towered over me as he tucked his dick in, willing it to behave. A small smile formed on my lips knowing I had that power over him, no matter how much he hated me, I still had an effect on his dick and even he, the devil of New York, couldn't control that.

He grabbed my chin in a bruising hold forcing my eyes to meet his. "You think this is funny but you pull a stunt like this again and I'll spank your ass until you can't walk anymore," his eyes darkened before he walked out.

But I got him to react. I got him mad.

And somehow that brought a smile to my face amongst the chaos.