Crash

Baylee

Me and hayes make it home and we walk inside. I call everyone into the kitchen and of course Jack comes in first. He sees hayes and his mouth drops open. Hayes smiles and walks over to him. I yank him back and gwen and shawn come down. Gwen smiles at hayes and me and hugs hayes.

"I'm glad you two are back together!" She smiles.

"Oh what no we aren't together." I stutter.

I look over to hayes and he frowns. I sigh and look at gwen.

"Me and gwen are gonna go out for a while. You and shawn and Jack stay here." I smile.

They all nod and I yank gwen out.

We walk down the hall when three words come out of her mouth.

"You love him." She smirks.

"What? No I do not!" I say in defense.

"Liar. Yes you do."

"Gwen I don't love him. You're crazy!"

"Maybe I am. But I'm not dumb. I know what love looks like and you my friend are in it."

"Can we just not talk about it and get into the car."

She nods and we hop into the car. I put the key in ignition and we drive out onto the highway. A few minutes have past and a truck comes zooming next to us and moves towards us. He pushes my car into the side of the guard rail and the car goes out of control. The truck keeps pushing and I realize the driver is Mike. I smell smoke and he drives away and my car tumbles while flaming. Everything is in slow motion. I hear nothing. Then everything stops and I'm standing outside my car. I look at myself and check for scars. I look around and see my car. Cops and Ambulances come bursting from the highway. I run over to my car and see gwen. Eyes closed. Not moving. The medics pull her out gently but quickly and place her on a gurney. I see a hand coming out from the window of my side of the car. I look at the wrist and see the tiniest tattoo I got when I was 18. I read the tiny tattoo on the wrist and gasped.

"Hayes"

This wrist belongs to me. That's me inside the car. I look at the medics who have another gurney. They have axes. Then one of them takes the ax and chops the car. He keeps hitting the car until a chunk of it comes out and there's a full view of me. I have a gash across my forehead. My mouth is bleeding. I can't see much but I see my face and it's horrible. Am I dead? The medics step in front of me and pull me out of the car. And I see my entire body......and it doesn't look good.....