15; wine

Highlights

You're just lost.

Present

"Mom?" Star whispered as she peeked into the room. I didn't want to intrude, but when I saw a soldier walking down the hall I panicked. It wasn't more than 5 minutes into their reconnection, when I stepped in.

"Soldier, 3 o'clock." I spoke assertively. The women panicked and hid the children. I stood beside the door and leaned against it. I have a bright smile and started to laugh. They joined in, knowing exactly what I was doing. "So, you're telling me the Negan gets weekly massages?"

"Yes!" Frankie laughed as she took a drink of her beer. Tanya handed me one as she let out a giggle. "Sit, I think we all of hundreds of stories."

"You know, I thin-"

"What's going on in here?" One of Negan's soldiers walked in on us. The woman groaned. He stepped in further and scanned the room.

"What's your name?" I looked at the man, his eyes went wide as he realized who he was talking to.

"Aaron." The man swallowed hard as he straightened out his back. 

"Why don't you," I smirked as I pushed off the wall. "Let all of your friends, including Negan, know that I'll be taking care of Negan's wives from now on. Besides, I enjoy these women. They're a hoot!" I let out a small laugh. Aaron stood straight up and let out a breath. "Go on."

"Yes Ma'am." He turned on his heel and rushed out, shutting the door behind him. I let out a breath and smiled. The kids came out and we all let out a small laugh.

"Now, I assume there's somewhere Elizabeth can go to speak privately with her children?" I raised my eyebrows. Elizabeth nodded and took her children to a separate room. I scrunched my nose and looked at Frankie. "Now about those stories."

"Seriously, I have hundreds." Frankie let out a laugh as she grabbed a bottle of wine. "Want some?"

"Oh fuck yeah." I grinned and sat down on the couch with a few of the gals. Frankie poured me a glass as well as a few other women.

"So the first time Negan ever got a massage from me, he was so sensitive." Frankie smiled handing me a drink. "He squealed when I pressed a little to deep."

"Oh my god." I giggled before taking a sip of my wine.

"Seriously! He has this spot, can I show you?" Frankie raised an eyebrow. I nodded and turned my back to her. She pressed her fingers on a spot next to my shoulder blades, a little below them. It didn't bother me one bit. "Every-time to this day, he squeals like a girl."

Laughter filled the room. I took another drink of my wine a smile bright on my face. I wasn't sure I'd find anyone here that would make me laugh so hard my stomach hurt, but I was in a room filled with them.

After a few hours of continuous laughter, roughly seven glasses of wine, I decided to leave. I stood up and almost fell right back down.

"Okay, I will get there without dying." I smiled as Frankie nodded half heartedly. "Thank you, I'll be back at some point. If Negan hasn't lost his marbles yet." I found my words slurring together just enough to cut myself off.

"Goodnight Alora." Tanya smiled and waved. I saluted them and found my way out, not before walking into a door.

— First person, Negan's POV —

I waited for Alora to come back to the room until about 10 PM, that's when I decided I'd go myself to fucking find her.

As I walked down the hall, I spotted a woman laying upside down on the stairs. I raised an eyebrow as I approached her.

Of course, Alora was drunk and watching the ceiling.

"Alora?" I huffed as she lifted her head towards me. I couldn't help, but smile at the woman. "Get up." I helped the blonde up to her feet. She tried pushing me off, mumbling something about hating me. Once she realized she wouldn't be able to get up the stairs by herself she gave in. I silently walked her to our room.

"I don't like you." Alora slurred her words together, but she wasn't letting go of my shirt. "You're a dick, but you're so hot."

"Hot?" I laughed a bit.

"So hot." Aloes dragged out the 'o' as she put her finger on my nose. "Boop." Followed by a small giggle.

"Let's get you to bed." I sighed trying to get her to get her shoes off. "Shoes, off."

"You know, you killed my boyfriend. The-" she tried to find the words as she clumsily slipped her shoes off. "The red head."

"The red head?" I furrowed my eyebrows and propped her onto the bed.

"Abe was beautiful." Alora was blushing. "He did this thing when we made out, let me show you."

I stepped back as Alora reached for me. As much as I wanted to kiss her, hold her, rule the entire fucking world with her... she's drunk.

"Come on." Aloes gave me sad eyes. I took a breath and sucked in my bottom lip.

No, you won't be able to stop.

"No, you can show me in the morning." I sighed, silently cursing myself. "C'mon bed."

"Can we play a game?" Alora batted her eyes at me. I sighed and nodded with hesitation. "Sit."

That demanding tone.

"Sitting." I sat next to her quietly. Alora mimicked my position. She looked around.

"We need music." Alora attempted to get up.

"No, I've got it. Drink that bottle of water." I pointed to the nightstand. I shuffled through my records, picking out the least romantic album and putting it on the record player before sitting back down.

"Okay, so you have to try not to kiss me." Alora smiled as her nose scrunched. I watched as she pulled herself into my lap. "Remember, I hate you."

"You remind me everyday." I smiled softly.

Fuck.