27; Rick

"Shit!" Alora exclaimed as she slammed the book down on the bed. Negan simply peered over at her, half smiling as he did so. "Stupid fucking book."

"What?" Negan put his hand on my shoulder softly. I looked back and sighed. Negan was wearing his glasses, a nice change for the man.

"They always choose the hero." I huffed as I laid back. Negan laid down his book and laughed. "What's wrong with the villain? He'd do anything for her."

"Maybe she's afraid." Negan looked down at me. I pushed my eyebrows together and sat up to face him completely.

"Afraid of what?" I laughed. "An all consuming love?"

"Maybe." Negan sat up and pressed his knees to mine. "Maybe she's afraid of what other people will think if she chooses the villain."

"He loves her so much, and he's got his faults, but..." my voice trailed off. Negan's hand grabbed my chin and lifted it up. "What if he's right for her? He did some messed up stuff, yeah, but why are her own friends telling her she should choose the hero? Friends are supportive."

"Maybe they're looking out for themselves." Negan suggested. I groaned and fell backwards. Negan crawled on top of me, hovering over me.

Are we still talking about the book?

Negan smiled at me. I lifted my hands and grabbed his cheeks, Negan retuned with a laugh and a smile.

"Are you my villain?" I whispered as I blinked up at him.

"Would you choose me if I was?" Negan leaned down, our faces inches apart.

"I don't know." I sighed. "After everything-"

"I thought we got over that?" Negan sat up abruptly. I followed suit.

"It's my family, Negan." I tried to stay calm, but tears wanted to spill out. "I don't know anymore. I want both, but I can't have you and them." I whispered as I looked down. Allowing my hair to cover my face. I felt a tear fall from my face. Negan moved over and held me.

"I don't want you to be taken away from me. I can't loose you too." Negan put his head on mine. I hummed with a sniffle. "Alora, I want you to be my girlfriend, officially. Not hiding you from anyone, hold your hand in public, kiss you whenever the hell I want."

"Negan, I," I felt my heart flutter, chest tighten, and my stomach swirl. I lifted my head and looked at Negan. His walls were down and all I could see in him was vulnerability.

I pressed my lips to his. Negan quickly deepened the kiss, his hand cupping my cheek  while his other held onto my waist. I held my hands on his chest, feeling the fabric rub against my fingers. Negan pulled me onto his lap, hungry for me in every sense of the matter. I pulled back as my chest heaved.

"You're perfect." Negan whispered as he laid be onto my back, pushing the books off the bed with a thud. "Alora, I want to hear you say it."

"I'm yours." I smiled as I wrapped my arms around his neck smiling bright. "I'm your girlfriend."

"Holy hell." Negan pressed his lips against mine, every few seconds taking a quick breath and continuing to kiss me. It truly felt completely breathless and euphoric.