Thinking About What's Next

So my dad went to this car place and their has been a car their that my whole family wants my dad to get. It's an orange BMW M3. THIS CAR IS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL! But it is very expensive. But all of a sudden my dad comes out with these other keys and says hop on in the new car and points to it! My whole family was so happy. But we were worried to take it home after what is going on. So my dad said we will keep it at our friends house! After we were done eating we drove to our friends house and dropped off the car their and walked home. It was around 7:00 when we arrived at the house it looked the same well, almost the same there was an crack in the window and the flower beds were still messed up. But we just went back to the tents. We went through this trail that my dad built that leads to the backyard. As we were walking in the trail I was looking at the house and it was still very wrecked. When we reached the backyard we got wnet inside of our tents to make sure that everything was still there and not broken. It was around 7:05 it started to get a little dark but we still stayed up! Then all of a sudden my little sis screams at the top of her lungs! I thought she just so a spider or something, but what she saw made me scream even louder!