Figuring Out

My siblings and I rushed to go hug mom and sis. All of a sudden we heard another loud scream! It came from the attic!  My whole family was freaking out! We went to the garage and found 3 massive tents! My family all took them because we are not stepping foot into that house until it is taken care of.  My mom pointed out something important, we don't have ANY food or water or things to keep us alive! Only 3 massive tents! Well we still have tents and we still have a ca- our car is wrecked! I guess we can always ride my golf cart to the nearest fast food place and get some food.  We started to set up all the tents. But we will still don't know what that big fluffy thing was in the bathroom window. Hopefully it was just one of my sisters stuffed animals. Then we just remembered that we need stuff animals and covers and pillows. So Teddy and my dad went inside to go get some. We were all nervous if the creature ruined all of the stuff or if not much was ruined. Hopefully not much is ruined. After about 10 minutes Teddy and dad came outside with a lot of blankets and pillows and stuff animals! All of a sudden they went back in to get the rest. They came back with a little  more stuff. They put all the stuff in the one of the tents so its not on the grass or on the dirt. But the funny part is that my sister wanted all of it but of course she did not get all of it! The best part is that my dad and brother also got every single electronic but the T.V  in the house! I was really happy! I checked on my moms phone and saw that it was time to get some dinner so that's what we did. We hopped in the golf cart and drove off my dad and mom were really worried that we would not be allowed to drive the golf cart and because it is REALLY dangerous!