The Nighttime Nightmare

"Ahhhhhhhhh!" I screamed at the top of my lungs! I know what you are probably thinking get back to the story! But you are probably thinking your backyard must be huge to fit all that stuff in it! Well it's not exactly my backyard. Here's the thing my backyard is really big but we have a whole nother place in it! I know you are probably so confused and you feel like you are in math class trying to solve a really hard problem! But have no fear I am here to help you understand! So when we bought my house there was an area that is absolutely beautiful. It has the following: a gigantic heated pool with a slide, waterfall, and a place right in the middle of the pool where you can go get adult refreshments and where you can get kid refreshments, a bar area not on water, an area where you can watch movies so basically like a movie theater (not outside), a sunscreen area, a gigantic swing set, a beach area, ponds, 2 fire pits, dancing area w/ dance floor, and a whole nother house for kids! If I will tell you the rest of this we will be here for a least 15 more minutes. Don't get me started on my house tour, all I will say is that it has 8 waterfalls inside! That's where all this stuff is like tents are.  Now back to the story! I freaked out but then I figured out  what it was! It was an ostrich? It ran out of my garage?? But now we were relieved! Our troubles where gone! We were still a little scared but the next day we would be getting our house fixed and getting used to any changes! We started watching Enconto on our TV area and started eating candy and popcorn! We thought that things will be starting to get back to normal! After the movie it was about 9:30 and we were all tired! My mom took my little siblings and I to the tents to brush our teeth and put in our pajamas and get ready for bed!